WYRD
    Let me know when they reach her ankles :devil:
    She was able to grab her ankles does that count Jay :idea:

barbigrl
    She was able to grab her ankles does that count Jay :idea:
    U are one sick individual.... :notam:

WYRD
    U are one sick individual.... :notam:
    Two tits and a heartbeat.......................heartbeat optional :2purples:

barbigrl
    Two tits and a heartbeat.......................heartbeat optional :2purples:
    After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!! :jawdrop:

JackieV
    Sorry to hear about your friend...that's really too bad. Was she pissed at you for staying another day? Is that why she left in a rental? Are you two friends still? I haven't read the whole thread so that's why I'm asking a trillion questions!!!! LOL

HCS
    taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
    This weekend we had someone like that in our group!! It was actually quite funny to watch her bitch the whole time. We were hanging out in the channel and she asked the question "What do you people do here?" "Why are we just sitting here, I dont understand?" UH....ok... then we asked her "Are you having fun?" and she replied...."F--- NO" She ended up renting a car and driving home she hated it so much.... I don't get it....HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THE RIVER???
    This girl I met one time said she loved boating. We started dating and getting to know each other. Now I'm a HARDCORE boater. I made this very clear to her, I told her my #1 favorite thing to do was waterski. She said "great" I like boating.
    That being said. Well we ended up getting married. So one summer (about a year after we were married) we were out for the day in the boats. I noticed something wrong, she was not having a good time. So, when we got back from a long hot day in the sun, she says to me. I hate boating and do not ever want to go again. So we get in this big argument about boating. Well it turned out that she never had been out on boats before and basically lied because she said she thought she liked me. So once again I explain that boating was my lifestyle. Guess what? Relationship over. We got divorced. Now, that's how much I like boating. I don't know about anyone else.
    Put up! Or shut up!

djunkie
    This girl I met one time said she loved boating. We started dating and getting to know each other. Now I'm a HARDCORE boater. I made this very clear to her, I told her my #1 favorite thing to do was waterski. She said "great" I like boating.
    That being said. Well we ended up getting married. So one summer (about a year after we were married) we were out for the day in the boats. I noticed something wrong, she was not having a good time. So, when we got back from a long hot day in the sun, she says to me. I hate boating and do not ever want to go again. So we get in this big argument about boating. Well it turned out that she never had been out on boats before and basically lied because she said she thought she liked me. So once again I explain that boating was my lifestyle. Guess what? Relationship over. We got divorced. Now, that's how much I like boating. I don't know about anyone else.
    Put up! Or shut up!
    I think he's got you beat with that one Barbi. Kinda going throught the same right now. But at least I'm not married. And yes the girl will go before the boat will.

JackieV
    News travels fast, even people in Texas have her figured out :crossx:
    Yeah and in some place called Turlock too...weird but news travels fast.

barbigrl
    I think he's got you beat with that one Barbi. Kinda going throught the same right now. But at least I'm not married. And yes the girl will go before the boat will.
    I won't date people that don't go to the river... My last two boyfriends were into it too...except the last one just liked to sit on Canyon Lake with all his snobby ass friends...needless to say I ended it. :yuk:

barbigrl
    Sorry to hear about your friend...that's really too bad. Was she pissed at you for staying another day? Is that why she left in a rental? Are you two friends still? I haven't read the whole thread so that's why I'm asking a trillion questions!!!! LOL
    Actually she was not my friend....she was Rob's Dad's girl. Some random he met and decided to bring her....needless to say I dont think they are going to date anymore. WYRD thought she was hot though and was trying to take her off his hands...I think that freaked her out to....