Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever..........

JackieV
    Actually she was not my friend....she was Rob's Dad's girl. Some random he met and decided to bring her....needless to say I dont think they are going to date anymore. WYRD thought she was hot though and was trying to take her off his hands...I think that freaked her out to....
    Maybe it was you crazy girls...?

jdf
    well when pebble's and i got together i told her i was in to boats.she that was fine cause her x was in to race car's .7 years later we own 6 boats and that all she want's to do have fun at the lake sit and bs and ride around ..so i'm lucky there plus her boat is a whoop ass thing until my v drive is done . bye the way is there more pic's of you on the sand barbi????? :notam: :notam: :notam:

barbigrl
    bye the way is there more pic's of you on the sand barbi????? :notam: :notam: :notam:
    Sorry to dissapoint you.....but NO!!!

jdf
    come on there's got to be more dear

mbrown2
    We have had a couple of guests like this...one was a couple.....brother punched him out after hearing enough of his $hit and then bro had to spend a night in jail and pay $150 fine cause the guy wanted the cops called (wuss)...anyway it was worth it and makes for a fun story...after my bro got hauled off, we told them find their own ride home from RR and then we tossed their shit on the street and told them to beat....
    Second person....she was a b i a t c h.....fed her a couple roadrapers....she stopped bitching and passed out soon after, drove up river near our place, poured her onto the dock, continued on partying and never looked back....she must have left.

Eliminator 4 Life
    After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!! :jawdrop:
    Dont be hattin :hammer2:

HCS
    We have had a couple of guests like this...one was a couple.....brother punched him out after hearing enough of his $hit and then bro had to spend a night in jail and pay $150 fine cause the guy wanted the cops called (wuss)...anyway it was worth it and makes for a fun story...after my bro got hauled off, we told them find their own ride home from RR and then we tossed their shit on the street and told them to beat....
    Second person....she was a b i a t c h.....fed her a couple roadrapers....she stopped bitching and passed out soon after, drove up river near our place, poured her onto the dock, continued on partying and never looked back....she must have left.
    You didn't leave any of them floating in an intertube did ya? :idea:
    Might ask Boatcop.

JackieV
    Originally Posted by barbigrl
    After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!!
    Dont be hattin :hammer2:
    Yeah, what do you expect him to go for, after all have you heard where he lives?
    J/K E4L I still luv ya! Ya little smart ass you!

MudPumper
    Try taking somebody to Glamis that has never been before. Nothing but Sun, Sand, and Beer as far as the eye can see. Paradise for some, Hell for those that just don't understand. :boxed:

JackieV
    Try taking somebody to Glamis that has never been before. Nothing but Sun, Sand, and Beer as far as the eye can see. Paradise for some, Hell for those that just don't understand. :boxed:
    The only thing I don't like about Glamis from the past, is going to take a shower at that sick shower stall and store they have there. And having to pay $7 too! :yuk: