Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever..........

barbigrl
    We were tied 2 boats away from you for the group photo.... two of you looked to be having a great time, It's no surprise you won the "M.F.A.G.P." award later
    I've had crappy people before, best thing is what happened to you. Mine didnt go home, just pissed and moaned all weekend.
    SEE YA!!
    And you did not say hi because????? Hey I was actually on a mellow kick this weekend...and i still won that dam award!!!

barbigrl
    It smells like cigarettes in here...
    "You guys are too rowdy"
    I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO HERE???
    What's up girl! I had a great time with you this weekend......you'll move up from third string soon enough!!

Cole Trickle
    You can't make everyone happy.
    We screen all of the people we bring with us.You must be able to drink,take direction,Help without being asked, have fun and handle your booze.
    she was probablly on the phone with her boyfriend every 5 minutes checking in. :cry:
    Brandin

phebus
    Should have poured some drinks down her throat. Before you know it, she would have her bikini bottoms pulled up higher then Frenchie's, and flashing her tits for river beads.

barbigrl
    You can't make everyone happy.
    We screen all of the people we bring with us.You must be able to drink,take direction,Help without being asked, have fun and handle your booze.
    she was probablly on the phone with her boyfriend every 5 minutes checking in. :cry:
    Brandin
    I guess there are river people...and non-river people...
    She was saying how she was a "beach" person.....what the hell do you do at the beach...pretty much the same dam thing!!
    And JP.....she wasn't that FAT!!! hahaha

Totally IncapASSitated
    Wish we had this problem of people not liking it and not wanting to go...instead have to implement a damn lottery system or something to figure out who gets to go and who stays home (only so much room on the boat)

Mrs.Racer277
    Some people are never happy. :hammerhea

Jordy
    The only problem we had at the river was with someone who was a real pain in the ass but fortunately she wasn't staying with us, so we weren't stuck with her. We put her on another boat, shipped her across the channel before she destroyed anything else and kept on partying.

Cole Trickle
    I guess there are river people...and non-river people...
    She was saying how she was a "beach" person.....what the hell do you do at the beach...pretty much the same dam thing!!
    And JP.....she wasn't that FAT!!! hahaha
    I like the beach in Mexico(Cabo,Puerta Vallarts,La Paz,etc..) because the water is warm and I can hold a beer or Pina Colada without going to jail.
    Not saying that can't/hasn't happend at the river! :supp: :jawdrop: :frown:
    I tend to get a little bored laying on a towell with no activity.If I want to read I will stay home and if I want a tan I will do it while hanging out in the boat being active at Havasu or Parker.

Rev. Williams
    We were tied 2 boats away from you for the group photo.... two of you looked to be having a great time, It's no surprise you won the "M.F.A.G.P." award later
    I've had crappy people before, best thing is what happened to you. Mine didnt go home, just pissed and moaned all weekend.
    SEE YA!!
    Dam-it !! I knew it..... The boat looked kind of familiar, but when I saw you and the OP6C shirt I knew I knew you from somewhere. It was bugging me all day.
    I wish we could have cleared this you Saturday.
    So Barbi, was this the Blonde girl at the Friday party??

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast