Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever..........

jackpunx
    And JP.....she wasn't that FAT!!! hahaha
    LOL>. I know the story from here..

NOTALENT
    Who's friend was she??

barbigrl
    So Barbi, was this the Blonde girl at the Friday party??
    Sure was

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Some people just dont know how to relax. To me, the river/Havasu, is the best thing after a long crazy work week. I dont think there is a better feeling then pulling over the Parker bridge over the river.

KROOZIN
    I wish more people didn't like it!
    Then it wouldn't be so damn crowded all the time

welk2party
    I would have tell someone that if they are not having fun to figure out what will make them happy for themselves and then do it. Want to go home...call someone to ick you up, call a cab or something. What could possibly be so different about your idea of the lake and what goes on in your mind then what you actually see?

goneboatin
    We invited another family to go with us to spend a 3 day weekend with us, they even brought their SeaDoos.
    The first day was cool, we played around on the Parker strip all day.
    The next day we went to Havasu, launched at the Springs, they brought their lake lice that day. I wanted to take a run up to the gorge and pull the kids in the tube. They wanted to find a cove and hang out. We spent like 2 hours trying to find a spot that had a beach. Once we got settled another hour later, buzzed the kids on the lice, we piled into the boat. By the time we made to Thompson Bay their kids were complaining that they wanted to go back to the hotel (Bluewater has a cheezy water slide). At about 2:30 I headed back.
    The next day when we met to have breakfast, they were all packed and ready to leave. Their excuse was, being out in the sun all day, it was too hot for his wife and daughter.
    They ate all our food and had all our drinks, eventhough they brought their own. That day without them was pure heaven - no bitching.
    What did they do the next year? Buy a boat!
    Go figure.

Tom Brown
    taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
    No.
    I have never met anyone who didn't enjoy both the lake and the boat.

Tom Brown
    It smells like cigarettes in here...
    Did I ever share the story of the time I stayed at RiverDave's place?

WYRD
    I wish you guys would stop picking on my chick............................I almost got lucky until you ran her off :2purples:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast