Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever..........

MAINEVENT
    taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
    This weekend we had someone like that in our group!! It was actually quite funny to watch her bitch the whole time. We were hanging out in the channel and she asked the question "What do you people do here?" "Why are we just sitting here, I dont understand?" UH....ok... then we asked her "Are you having fun?" and she replied...."F--- NO" She ended up renting a car and driving home she hated it so much.... I don't get it....HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THE RIVER???
    Yup i did it once and never ever again will I invite anyone to go with nor say "you should go to the river its so much fun" <-------I will never say that again :hammer2: :hammer2:

Tom Brown
    ... Oh and your toliet mouth!!! :hammer2: I mean really how many times can you say the F-word in a 3 minute message?? LOL....... :wink:
    I love profanity! http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    I look forward to hanging out with you Shane.

lucky
    Sorry Shane.......but I think you had a part in running her off!!! Especially b/c of the message you left for E4L that she heard....saying how you were pissed she wasn't giving it up!!! Oh and your toliet mouth!!! :hammer2: I mean really how many times can you say the F-word in a 3 minute message?? LOL....... :wink:
    at least 180 times if your a trucker :crossx:

WYRD
    Sorry Shane.......but I think you had a part in running her off!!! Especially b/c of the message you left for E4L that she heard....saying how you were pissed she wasn't giving it up!!! Oh and your toliet mouth!!! :hammer2: I mean really how many times can you say the F-word in a 3 minute message?? LOL....... :wink:
    Well SHEIT HOWDY the BIATCH wouldn't give up the AZZ so I had to put her in her FAWKIN place ya know :wink: :wink:

WYRD
    I love profanity! http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    I look forward to hanging out with you Shane.
    It seems to be the only thing that gets a womans attention anymore

lucky
    Well SHEIT HOWDY the BIATCH wouldn't give up the AZZ so I had to put her in her FAWKIN place ya know :wink: :wink:
    a man whom also attended the four f club -- find em feel em **** em forget em
    i always failed that class when it came to the last part -- dooooopppppp e

barbigrl
    Yeah you put her in a rental car back to TURLOCK....
    "My kids party....but not like this" HAHAHAA

barbigrl
    Yup i did it once and never ever again will I invite anyone to go with nor say "you should go to the river its so much fun" <-------I will never say that again :hammer2: :hammer2:
    I have a few friends that have never been.....It is hard to determine if they would like it or not.... One rule I have...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning...just to sit on the lake!! :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
    I have a few friends that have never been.....It is hard to determine if they would like it or not.... One rule I have...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning...just to sit on the lake!! :hammerhea
    I would never "Take someone in My car" if they ask or say they want to go tell them when you will be out their and where to get a room and say we can hang out just call me this way if they are unhappy or whatever they can drive their own ass home and you dont have to listen to it :wink: Much easier for you that you enjoy being their.....

MAINEVENT
    ...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning.. :hammerhea
    Hey was'nt it YOU :jawdrop: that had a SHIT LOAD OF BAGS IN SB :hammer2: :hammer2: HighMaintenance :sleeping: LOL

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast