Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu...May 20-22...Who's going?

Big Bear
    Finally!! My first trip of the season! Better late than never.
    I have been looking forward to meeting alot of you folks from the boards. Outside of Kilrtoy, Photoglou, and Shaken not Stirred I would not recognize anyone. My boat (see avatar) is 28ft Advantage, name on side is Liquid ASSet. We will be 4 guys :yuk: myself, 2 cousins and my son. If you see me and have a chance, introduce yourselves so I know who is who on the water.
    So who is going, where besides the channel might I run into some of you? We are there about noon Friday and staying at the London Bridge Resort.
    Man, I cant wait!!!
    Looking forward to meeting some of you!!

Todd969
    I'll be there and look for ya.

Bre
    I would like to go.. but not sure yet if I am gonna be there.

LHC30Victory
    I will be out that weekend, getting son moved there to work with Aaron :idea:
    He'll be working, I'll be boating

Havasu Luvr
    I'll be there with a few girls.....(dam the bad luck :hammerhea )

phuggit
    Us too. Or should I say three.

Big Bear
    Hey Havasu Luvr, I'll trade my bad luck (boat load of guys) for your bad luck, antime!!
    Say Hi if you see me so I can at least see what a boat full of chicks looks like!! :hammerhea

WATER VIXEN
    ChumpChange and I will be there with a lot of people...about 20 coming along with us this weekend but there will be lots of kids so we'll be lyin low...ie. not in the channel or at the sandbar.

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Curtis....Glad you got that right (ie..the 3 of you) Congradulations on the phuggitjr :redface:
    Big Bear, I'll look for ya but I must decline the "Switch"...my middle name is "Bad Luck". Got a cold one waiting for ya...

Big Bear
    Man, I would lose faith in you if you switched your crew for mine. It would take a hell of a lot of cold ones and a sudden onset of blindness for you to make that switch. :messedup:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast