Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Havasu...May 20-22...Who's going?

my21advantage
    We could get our crews shock collars like in the beer commercials. Zap em if they try to jump ship to a boat load of chicks.
    Hell if I see a boat load of Babes, I'm doin the jumping!!! :devil:
    Get them the shock collars....less competition for us. :idea:

Danzo
    I'll be there too!

my21advantage
    I'll be there too!
    Sweet, the more the better. Stop by and introduce yourself and maybe stay for a drink.

Big Bear
    Where you all gonna be hangin?? Channel, Sandbar, Steamboat??
    I think I'll scrap the shock collar idea. Might look like I'm runnin a slave ship.
    Now that may or may not work to my advantage! :idea:
    We are staying at the LBR so might spend alot of time in the channel, give my crew plenty to look at. :2purples: Might be too hung over Sat. AM to go very far. :sleeping:

my21advantage
    Probably channel on Friday....
    Sat. it's usually Sandbar till late afternoon (once the water level drops) then back to the channel.
    Probably make a run to the Springs for a drink or two also.

WYRD
    I'll be there with a few girls.....(dam the bad luck :hammerhea )
    I will be there on your boat..................you just don't know it yet :devil:

Havasu Luvr
    I will be there on your boat..................you just don't know it yet :devil:
    Shane, welcome aboard but you're going to look awefully funny in "DRAG" :supp: since this is my gf trip and her friends from work.

FRENCHIE
    we will be doing a Palm SPrings run to out pad out there...and going to Party at.......CLOWNPUNCHERS sprts bar that weekend!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

WYRD
    Shane, welcome aboard but you're going to look awefully funny in "DRAG" :supp: since this is my gf trip and her friends from work.
    I only dress up on Friday nights so looks like I will miss out on this one :idea:

NOTALENT
    That sounds like something he might like

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast