Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Havasu...May 20-22...Who's going?

WYRD
    Shane, welcome aboard but you're going to look awefully funny in "DRAG" :supp: since this is my gf trip and her friends from work.
    So you let her have a girls trip that weekend so you can have a guys trip the next weekend right? (Memorial!!!!) :crossx: That is NICE of you

Havasu Luvr
    So you let her have a girls trip that weekend so you can have a guys trip the next weekend right? (Memorial!!!!) :crossx: That is NICE of you
    I wish....MD weekend is a family trip, then the following trip is an adult trip to the Dam Run....then another mens trip in June
    I only dress up on Friday nights so looks like I will miss out on this one
    :cry: I was told you are alot of fun ! ! :yuk: j/k Have fun this weekend

WYRD
    I wish....MD weekend is a family trip, then the following trip is an adult trip to the Dam Run....then another mens trip in June
    Where are you going for MD? I have my kids too and nothing planned yet :hammerhea

Havasu Luvr
    Where are you going for MD? I have my kids too and nothing planned yet :hammerhea
    Havasu, kick back and watch the drunks (Idiots) and protect my family & boat from them. Are you still heading to Havasu this weekend? getting warm here in the high desert....since I am staying home this weekend might have to take a run to silverwood for a little floatilla.

dicudmore
    Havasu, kick back and watch the drunks (Idiots) and protect my family & boat from them. Are you still heading to Havasu this weekend? getting warm here in the high desert....since I am staying home this weekend might have to take a run to silverwood for a little floatilla.
    staying home?? that ain't right... drag it out and hang w/us

Havasu Luvr
    staying home?? that ain't right... drag it out and hang w/us
    Dan, I know it ain't right but I will be going the next 3 weekends.....

dicudmore
    Dan, I know it ain't right but I will be going the next 3 weekends.....
    very good then...we'll see ya there
    um, I think I still owe ya a crescent wrench too :2purples:

WYRD
    Yea this is my kids first trip this season and my daughters birthday so they are looking forward to it. I am suprised you are not going this weekend. We need to get some float time put in together this summer should be fun

Havasu Luvr
    very good then...we'll see ya there
    um, I think I still owe ya a crescent wrench too :2purples:
    Dan....to tell you the truth I was going this weekend but had to go buy another cresent wrench and used up all my milk money to buy it so now I can not go to Havasu :lightsabe j/k no worries....just be around when I have problems, just might cash the wrench for a tow :supp:
    Yea this is my kids first trip this season and my daughters birthday so they are looking forward to it. I am suprised you are not going this weekend. We need to get some float time put in together this summer should be fun
    I agree, either a floatilla in Havasu or local fun @ Silverwood. Enjoy your quality time with your kids. They grow up so fast ! ! !

life's a river
    Where you all gonna be hangin?? Channel, Sandbar, Steamboat??
    I think I'll scrap the shock collar idea. Might look like I'm runnin a slave ship.
    Now that may or may not work to my advantage! :idea:
    We are staying at the LBR so might spend alot of time in the channel, give my crew plenty to look at. :2purples: Might be too hung over Sat. AM to go very far. :sleeping:
    Big Bear, what size is your Advantage? I'll be out there with some friends. Look for us in an off white 27' Advantage open bow.
    LAR

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast