Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have pics from Naci memorial Weekend?

Liquid Courage
    Talked to a buddy that was up there and he tells me the narrows was going OFF!!! He's been going there for 20 years and said he's never seen it more packed. Anyone have pics??

Three Days Only
    We were there, but never made it to the narrows. The popo said they didnt want us back there in our tuna boats.
    Jeff
    I heard it was pretty crazy!!!

jackpunx
    we got some pics.. but..my buddy took them.. I'll see if I can get him to upload them

Speedin' Ian
    Hey Jackpunx it was good seeing you out there, my crew had a blast, maybe a little too much fun... I went over to Bling Blings boat to introduce myself to some of the other guys and a couple of the moms weren't too pleased with my group, I guess we were a little too wild. Oh well I'm sure I will see all of you again at the Naci bash.

jackpunx
    Hey Jackpunx it was good seeing you out there, my crew had a blast, maybe a little too much fun... I went over to Bling Blings boat to introduce myself to some of the other guys and a couple of the moms weren't too pleased with my group, I guess we were a little too wild. Oh well I'm sure I will see all of you again at the Naci bash.
    LMAO.. Us too. Im glad you guys hung out.. the best part is.. all the men loved it.. I told them.. "I should go over there and make sure they know there are kids around".. One guy.. I will leave un named..lol.. says.. hell no.. send my wife over there and show her how to have a good time.. the others were loving it too.. I tried to explain to them how the narrows was.. they were pissed for not going back there..
    We'll see you out there in july.. Im going back the 18th of this month to pick up our other boat and rhino..

Liquid Courage
    We were there, but never made it to the narrows. The popo said they didnt want us back there in our tuna boats.
    Jeff
    I heard it was pretty crazy!!!
    Jeff, you and Bling had your rides out there on that lake?? Did you launch out of the main marina?? I've heard you cant launch large boats out of most of the ramps right now because of the water being so high. We're planning on putting the Gun up there but I don't want to deal with the hastles ya know?

jackpunx
    Jeff, you and Bling had your rides out there on that lake?? Did you launch out of the main marina?? I've heard you cant launch large boats out of most of the ramps right now because of the water being so high. We're planning on putting the Gun up there but I don't want to deal with the hastles ya know?
    launched them out of heritage ranch.. NP.. had to go a little deep because of the water being so high.. but other then that.. all good

unleashed
    You can launch your boat but according to Jeff, you are not welcome by the PoPo and they are not allowing big boats in the narrows??? Doesnt look like I will be making a trip up there anytime soon!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

alfonzo
    You can launch your boat but according to Jeff, you are not welcome by the PoPo and they are not allowing big boats in the narrows??? Doesnt look like I will be making a trip up there anytime soon!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    It was the noise issue. We were pulling out of the 5 mph zone and got stopped. Didn't get a ticket but he said he would give us one a kick uss off the lake if he saw us making any afternoon runs/racing other boats.. as he was leaving he said it wouldn't be a good idea to go back their. We were most likey to get a noise ticket cause thats where all the LE was.

Speedin' Ian
    LMAO.. Us too. Im glad you guys hung out.. the best part is.. all the men loved it.. I told them.. "I should go over there and make sure they know there are kids around".. One guy.. I will leave un named..lol.. says.. hell no.. send my wife over there and show her how to have a good time.. the others were loving it too.. I tried to explain to them how the narrows was.. they were pissed for not going back there..
    No big deal, when I walked over to the boat to introduce myself the women gave me one of those "can I help you" I did my best to introduce myself as a board member, but I had just finished a couple beer bongs so I had a hard time putting words together :hammerhea I guess we won't be invited to any family picnics any time soon... I wasn't paying attention the whole time but can you tell me if the women were showing any skin? I didn't think they were but I can see how just the dancing would be a little much for the kids, next time I'll try to practice a little more common curtiousy.
    I don't think I'll be boating for a couple weeks, all that dancing on the engine cover took its toll and it broke, now I have to get it repaired. I think the main problem was that Commander did not treat the wood and it had been rotting over the years, I would think it should support a few skinny woman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast