Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: IHBA Lucas Oil Nationals in Red Bluff, CA

boat030
    just ask the people around you if it is ok to squeeze in and they usually say sure. Unless you are with boat 030. :notam:
    yeah if you say your with me they will let you sit in there seats and share there beer with you, as oposed too saying you're with Tony :2purples: :hammerhea

If you say you are with Mike they will point you to the section with the rainbows flying.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Honestly, I'll prob get enough TnA on Sat at Berryessa. What the hell am I saying, you never get enough. Once you've seen 1 pair... You want to see them all. But I've been contemplating this for a couple months now. Now that I see it'll be another excuse to meet some of the great floks here on the boards, I think it's all most a definite. Have to check w/ the boss first, but I'm sure she'll be in. After meeting the folks at Berryessa last weekend, she's a lot happier w/ this hole Hot Boat thing. Do any of you know the Gilday's at Mikes Marine. Brian over there also told me to get my ass up there. This may have closed the deal. There are 2 other holiday weekends I can spend at Berryessa this year. Thank you for the encouragement...
    BRA
    Come on out....it'll be nice to meet you!

Mrs Luvnlife
    yeah if you say your with me they will let you sit in there seats and share there beer with you
    Ya, but that's that funny silver beer!!!! :squiggle:

abraman1326
    So, if you share a beer w/ a guy in the rainbow section, does that constitute having it bought for you, and he'll expect a little something!!! I think I'll find my own seat thank you, as opposed to "sharing" my seat...
    BRA

deltarat
    Yo Bra whats up with the WWF belt. Looks like you might already been to the rainbow section,JK. It was nice to meet you and your girlfreind this weekend, I hope to meet some more of you strangers this summer.

abraman1326
    Delta, Lisa and I were talkin on out way to Manteca after getting unloaded to pick up the little one, and we are planning on heading out for some of the lunch runs w/ y'all. It was great to meet you...
    BRA

boatslayer
    man i wish i could be going to this race, dang taco bell gives me crapy hours .

boat030
    If you say you are with Mike they will point you to the section with the rainbows flying.
    hey your the one that lives in the part of the state where that stuff goes on not me.

boat030
    Ya, but that's that funny silver beer!!!! :squiggle:
    How can you be a Raider fan and not a Silver Bullet fan

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast