Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: IHBA Lucas Oil Nationals in Red Bluff, CA

abraman1326
    Im not sure What time do they start.
    I believe the gates open at 8. We are leaving Vacaville at 8 to get up there by 10. Just let me know...
    BRA

Mike Oxbig
    I don't see why not. We have room for 4 more in the Suburban. You have to wear the helmet though...
    BRA
    Abraman
    where should I meet you guys? Do you have room for my bike. I wold like to cruise it around the pits but it would never make the trip up there.
    Thanks in advance
    Mike

abraman1326
    No can do on the bike. I don't want that oil driddin thing in the back of my truck. Besides, the mini chopper I might have in the back refuses to share space w/ it! J/K!!
    Bra

MOBrien
    I believe the gates open at 8. We are leaving Vacaville at 8 to get up there by 10. Just let me know...
    BRA
    BRA,
    You might want to check that....I'm pretty sure the gates open to spectators at 7am, not 8am. By 10am the crowds will be nuts and all space will be taken anywhere decent for spectating. You might want to try getting an earlier start. I was advised to get there around 6:30/7am for any chance in getting a decent spot to watch the action. Last chance qualifying begins at 8am....first round of Top Fuel starts at 10am!!!!
    Later,
    MOB

Mrs Luvnlife
    Abraman
    where should I meet you guys? Do you have room for my bike. I wold like to cruise it around the pits but it would never make the trip up there.
    Thanks in advance
    Mike
    If you can meet us somewhere on our way into RB, we'd be more than happy to throw your bike on the back of our rig and bring you & the bike in and you can stay with us in the pits for the weekend!
    Where are you from...we will be coming through the Sac area Friday sometime.

abraman1326
    Thank you MOB. I'll check w/ the little lady to see if we can leave earlier. I'm not really planning on doing much sitting though, wandering around the pits. Maybe I should just buy those tix online and not have to worry about it too much. They were selling front row tix online at their site I believe. Lisa had found it. I don't really want to get up earlier b/c I am a lazy ass, and 8 was pushing it...
    BRA

abraman1326
    If you can meet us somewhere on our way into RB, we'd be more than happy to throw your bike on the back of our rig and bring you & the bike in and you can stay with us in the pits for the weekend!
    Where are you from...we will be coming through the Sac area Friday sometime.
    I think the bike thing was a joke...
    BRA

Mrs Luvnlife
    I think the bike thing was a joke...
    BRA
    Ya think???
    He stuck his tounge out after I commented on his cute picture and I felt kinda bad and wanted to make up for it!!!

Mike Oxbig
    Thank you Mrs Luvnlife, I do appreciate your courtesy and I will clean up the lower part of the bike. It is real clean anyways. I figured Abraham was gonna help a brother out but I guess not. I always wanted to go to the races but could never afford it. I cant wait to hang out with you all. Is Abraham gonna be with us?

Mrs Luvnlife
    Thank you Mrs Luvnlife, I do appreciate your courtesy and I will clean up the lower part of the bike. It is real clean anyways. I figured Abraham was gonna help a brother out but I guess not. I always wanted to go to the races but could never afford it. I cant wait to hang out with you all. Is Abraham gonna be with us?
    Did you want to stay with us too? I don't think anyone will mind your pit bike, especially if you say it's as clean as it is :supp: . You may need to loan it on occasion for a part in need, but I think it'll be fine!!
    I don't personally know Abraman or Abraham , but if he's nice I'll share a beer with him!!!