Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: IHBA Lucas Oil Nationals in Red Bluff, CA

Mrs Luvnlife
    I think they have the rattlesnake problem under control. Especially after last year. 18 people were bitten by them.
    :devil:
    It's a good thing I've heard about you, or else!! :angry2:

boat030
    Dear Mike,
    We have recruited Cale for our team. He has no duties! He is jus gonna have fun and enjoy the races. Please make other arrangements for a driver as this one is busy. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
    JBG
    Jetgu,
    sorry for the delay in response too your comments, as I had out of town business I had too attend to. I'm afraid you are mistaken about Mr. Luvnlife's duties, He is involved in a very important intern program designed to prepare him for the start of his career in drag boat racing, I hope that all this turning left you have been doing has not impaired your ability too see the importance of this program.
    sincerely
    Michael

Mrs Luvnlife
    Jetgu,
    sorry for the delay in response too your comments, as I had out of town business I had too attend to. I hope that all this turning left you have been doing has not impaired your ability too see the importance of this program.
    sincerely
    Michael
    LMAO!!!!
    I'm afraid you are mistaken about Mr. Luvnlife's duties, He is involved in a very important intern program designed to prepare him for the start of his career in drag boat racing.
    :2purples: :2purples: :hammer2: :devil:

Racer277
    He is involved in a very important intern program designed to prepare him for the start of his career in drag boat racing

MOBrien
    thanks for the advice/info on when to get there and where to sit for best spectating. You had mentioned that people in the past had been carrying coolers....we were told & it says on the website that coolers/bottles/cans of any sort are not allowed this year in the spectating areas. Anyone know anything about this? We we hoping to pack a few cases of silver sodas to avoid the $8 beer booth.
    -MOB

A central Beer filling station is the thing to do(ie a Big white Toterhome.) Just use their cups and be discreet.
    In response to Mr Boat 030,
    Thank you for untimely response to our dilemna. However,
    we feel it is in Cale's best interest to learn from a winning program and not some fly by night 2nd rate team. We strive to be the best and feel that in his best interests, he needs to stay away from the back up nightclub singers.
    Respectfully,
    Tony Scarlata

Mrs Luvnlife
    A central Beer filling station is the thing to do(ie a Big white Toterhome.) Just use their cups and be discreet.

Sheesh...I wish ya'd put a smiley or something so I'd know if it was okay to laugh!!!
    MOBrien.....If there's a way we can get your ice chests full of your goods....I'd be more than happy to get them in for you and you are welcome to the use of our cups and whatnot!!

OOOOOps! Sorry!

Mrs Luvnlife
    OOOOOps! Sorry!

Thanks!! :hammer2:

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast