Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New F-29

Havasu_Dreamin
    When Troy first got signed he came into Savage with his family and his little family boat. He didn't say what he did, but said he had a lot of time off. Now the dude is a baller. He was a real nice humble guy to.
    Yeah, but none of it is during the summer. Oh well, he'll have plenty of time in the next few years or so. He's also got a badass toy hauler with a killer DVD/entertainment system.

andy01
    Quick question. Do the V-10's sound like Indy car motors? I heard they sound different and I heard a full canapy boat go by us at the poker run that sounded like a Indy car. Was just curious.
    Andy

djunkie
    Quick question. Do the V-10's sound like Indy car motors? I heard they sound different and I heard a full canapy boat go by us at the poker run that sounded like a Indy car. Was just curious.
    Andy
    I saw one too. To me it sounded like a tuned sound if that makes sense. Not like a big rumbly chevy but more like a ferrari sound.

UnionJack
    WOW.... Is it time to write that check?

Havasu Hangin'
    WOW.... Is it time to write that check?
    And afterward, TFB Motorsports can sponsor dinner!

PS- nice work, Carlos.

Jrocket
    Thats Percival's boat.A buddy of mine is good friends with him,first time I met him I had no idea of who he was(I dont watch any baseball AT all),he was real down to earth and not snobbish at all.Now that he's a DCB guy he better snob up!
    We actually gave him a few real late night wake up calls from the river on his cell phone a few weeks ago,laughed are asses off!!! BTW Troy if your reading....it was all your stereo guy that made them not me!

Havasu_Dreamin
    We actually gave him a few real late night wake up calls from the river on his cell phone a few weeks ago,laughed are asses off!!! BTW Troy if your reading....it was all your stereo guy that made them not me!
    Mark????

Jrocket
    Mark????
    Who me?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Who me?
    No, the stereo guy.

Jrocket
    No, the stereo guy.
    Chad.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast