Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Decibel Level Issue at Havasu

SoCalKev
    How about this Phebus?
    so you're saying...... wait.. .... what's going on in this thread? . . :jawdrop: . . ahahhhhhhh!! :eat:

OGShocker
    Sure. But did it make a noise?
    Holy crap Matt, you read that whole post? LMAO.!.

olc
    here's a couple replies:
    1.Sorry you thought it was too long.
    2.ChumpChange - Yes
    3.C-2 - The issue was brought up to me last night. I realize it's been beaten to death. But I hear about it every day. Alot of people still don't understand the issue fully or the laws. The one's that come here each weekend (to Havasu). Look at all the advertisements for muffler systems. Like Rex Marine a banner on this site. Capitalizing on the buzz??? Not with a $15.00 t-shirt. The Shirts are humerous thats all. If you don't like it that's okay. The shirts and what I was trying to say are two different issues. Did you agree with what I said. What I wrote was intended to "help" with the problem. Definately not the shirts.
    4. Phebus - You're right - no need to quote the whole thing. And its "Bulimic"
    5. SoCalKev What's not to get? I said: as boaters we need to be more reasonable on the water etc... (our actions)
    Thats all

H20Advantage
    I so want to quote that quote but I can't bring myself to do it and keep my lunch down at the same time :hammerhea

olc
    lol - what doesn't anyone ever read indepth articles? aren't there any in ***boat mag? what about books? sheesh i get it last night and i get it today. I may be new on here but, not new to boating...

cola
    lol - what doesn't anyone ever read indepth articles? aren't there any in ***boat mag? what about books? sheesh i get it last night and i get it today. I may be new on here but, not new to boating...
    Hot Boat has a magazine.

Havasu Hangin'
    So are you donating some money from every shirt to get the laws changed and/or get the Marina's lease revoked?

ChumpChange
    Hot Boat has a magazine.
    Beautifl. That comment hit me at just the right time.

Essex29
    rough crowd....you better re-register under a different name.

ChumpChange
    rough crowd....you better re-register under a different name.
    HH is already looking at the thread, not good for olc seeing he has already dealt with one moderator on his two day stay.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast