Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Decibel Level Issue at Havasu

Sane Asylum
    even Hanson could kick this guy's ass in a logic battle.
    :rollside: :boxed: :rollside:
    Does logic involve at least a 30 pack before it kicks in???? If so, Hanson's your man......

Kachina26
    Seems too hard to enforce the 50' feet rule. Do you have a tape measure?
    A tape measure, that there is good comedy. "But sir, you were only 49' away, that test is invalid"

Boatcop
    so you call the courts, magistrate or JP to see all of their title 5 violations? How do you know 3rd offence w/ in 60 months? who do you call?
    Notice all the references to "Department of Transportation"? (ADOT)
    The information on priors is stored in driver's license records, just like previous traffic violations. When we run the information, the abstract of convictions gets pulled up. Even if you have an out-of-state driver's license, the record is there, brought up by name and date of birth. They don't have any effect on the driver's license status. Just the record of OUI convictions show up.
    The info is also contained in State and FBI Criminal History files. The prosecutor's office runs a criminal history check before commencing any prosecution. All priors will show up there, and the complaint (Citation) is ammended to reflect any new or different charges.

mike37
    cant we all just get along

Panic Button
    A tape measure, that there is good comedy. "But sir, you were only 49' away, that test is invalid"
    I've seen things thrown out of court for less.

HM
    Notice all the references to "Department of Transportation"? (ADOT)
    The information on priors is stored in driver's license records, just like previous traffic violations. When we run the information, the abstract of convictions gets pulled up. Even if you have an out-of-state driver's license, the record is there, brought up by name and date of birth. They don't have any effect on the driver's license status. Just the record of OUI convictions show up.
    The info is also contained in State and FBI Criminal History files. The prosecutor's office runs a criminal history check before commencing any prosecution. All priors will show up there, and the complaint (Citation) is ammended to reflect any new or different charges.
    I'll respond for olc:
    But how do you know that information is accurate? And what record to you choose to look at....State, FBI, ADOT? That is so subjective when you can choose which facts and records to look at. And did they measure the person in the records with a measuring tape? When they looked at their I.D. for confirmation, was there backlight in the photo, did they just get a hair cut, did they have gel in their hair, do they have facial hair, did they have their ass waxed, are they wearing glasses...I mean superman hides his identity by wearing glasses.

Froggystyle
    OLC,
    If you do bail out and go get a new username and start over (heavily recommended...) I was wondering...
    Can I have yours? I have been looking for a good piss-off username to flame jackasses with. You have the greatest start on a crappy reputation of anyone since Kahnamoko.
    Plus, I have been meaning to flame Rex, Boatcop and HH for some time now and haven't been around long enough in one sitting to engage properly.
    I love this place.

Ultrafied
    All this to sell some T-shirts ..... aaaggggghhhhhhh ...... :hammerhea

Kachina26
    I'll respond for olc:
    But how do you know that information is accurate? And what record to you choose to look at....State, FBI, ADOT? That is so subjective when you can choose which facts and records to look at. And did they measure the person in the records with a measuring tape? When they looked at their I.D. for confirmation, was there backlight in the photo, did they just get a hair cut, did they have gel in their hair, do they have facial hair, did they have their ass waxed, are they wearing glasses...I mean superman hides his identity by wearing glasses.
    Are you sure olc didn't steal your identity HM? Wait, don't tell me, it was you all along

LevoeDCB22
    Whys this clown keep saying its not a felony if you dont stop.. Its not a felony if you dont stop for a speeding ticket in your car either, but ur probably not gonna like the treatment you get when they follow u until you do eventually stop :sleeping:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast