Thread: Fathers Day '05

MAINEVENT
    As fathers day aproaches this year i will be enjoying it with my kids on Z water :rollside: :rollside: I am very stoked on this Who else will be out we will be at the AVI but if we have my dads boat that weekend we will be heading down the river to Havi if not for sure the sand bar :rollside:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Mohave for us!!! i can't wait. We take my in-laws. I guess i should say - they take us. They're comped at the golden nugget.

bunny 166
    Hope to see you out there Alex!! Tell Co we said hi :wink: :wink:

prosthogod
    HTM and Magic regatta weekend so we have 4 families going.

MAINEVENT
    Hope to see you out there Alex!! Tell Co we said hi :wink: :wink:
    Hey we will be close by to B166's Crib :rollside: we'll have a cocktail or more :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    As fathers day aproaches this year i will be enjoying it with my kids on Z water :rollside: :rollside: I am very stoked on this Who else will be out we will be at the AVI but if we have my dads boat that weekend we will be heading down the river to Havi if not for sure the sand bar :rollside:
    We will be at the Avi also for Daddy Day! :smile: :smile: We also will probably head down river!! PM me and we will surely hook up! Tina

Performance 19
    We will be in Mohave Valley. About a mile north of the Needles bridge on AZ side. 4th to last house, gazebo on point. If the boat is on the beach, we are there. Stop and say hi.

pixilatedpussy
    Your boat looks familiar, is that Ryan 's old boat??? See ya there sweetie, I drive by you all the time! :smile:

Performance 19
    We you referring to my boat? Bill Scotten (Calif Perf) built this boat custom for us. What Ryan are you referring to?

pixilatedpussy
    We you referring to my boat? Bill Scotten (Calif Perf) built this boat custom for us. What Ryan are you referring to?
    Ooops.. it looks a lot like a friend of my husbands old boat!!! It also looks a lot like our old Bahner! I like it!!!!!!!