Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF! When will it STOP?

wsuwrhr
    ....is the real question...and that will NOT be until we get Politicians (unlike Arnold) - WHO STAND BEHIND THEIR beliefs and speak them - and follow through - rather than apologize later for making statements such as "close our borders" when a few people are offended by the comments.
    Because you can't please everyone, it is an occupational hazard to publicly acknowlege your opinions.
    Take the forums for example....one unpopular opinion, and everyone gets on the bandwagon.
    Brian

Because you can't please everyone, it is an occupational hazard to publicly acknowlege your opinions.
    Take the forums for example....one unpopular opinion, and everyone gets on the bandwagon.
    Brian
    You seem to have the Unpopular vote!

wsuwrhr
    You seem to have the Unpopular vote!
    Is there ever a reason why you find it necessary to fuk with me?
    10-12 other people in here and you pick my post...

Brian

steelcomp

Brian
    Just ignore him...he'll go away.
    It's not GW blown. We already pay for health care for the wetbacks. Emergency rooms cannot turn anyone away for any reason. mexicant's use emergency rooms for all their health needs. That's why so many hospitals in SoCal have closed their doors, it bankrupted them.
    Now the whole country, not just the states will pick up the tab.
    Blown, that means you now pay fat dumb messican biotches to breed and have their vermin get flu shots in SoCal!
    That's about it in a nutshell. I was in the ER about a year ago, having a pretty serious "corinary" issue, and if I didn't know the receptionist, I'da had to wait in a line of about 25 stupid fux who were there because they had a cold, or they had a headache, or they had a tummy ache. One little boy's mother was screaming (in spanish) besause her little boy had a stubbed toe for God's sake! In the ER! I couldn't believe my freekin eyes! I would have sworn I was in some clinic in the barrio! Close the borders, restrict the borders, line them with dynamite and pit bulls for all I care, just keep the illegals out! :crossx:

randy77zt
    the reason gw likes the border brothers over here is it provides cheap labor for big business.but since they work so cheap a white boy cant make a living any more at any kind of skilled trade.my parents went to new zealand on vacation .they found out you have to show a net worth of $250,000 before you can move there.that should keep the rifraf out.borders should be closed very tight.all people enlisting in the military should do a 1 year duty on the border after boot camp.the farmers have mechanical harvesters for just about everything anyway.i admit voting for bush but voting for the president is voting for the lessor of 2 evils.if you vote democrat it helps out the tree huggers.how would the socal boaters like it if they banned power boats from topock gorge-canoes only?

Brian
    It must be the Mopar thing Brian.
    The above is attempted humor.

hey Rio what's your view on illegal immigration?

Actually I'm with ya on all except the killing a few part. It is not the illegal's fault IMO, it is the fault of the Mexican and US governments for tolerating and encouraging it.
    I think the same can be accomplished with just scaring the bejesus outta them with our military at the border. A few rounds layed down from an AC-130 gunship cannon bout 20 feet away in the dirt would change the whole view of border crossing in a hurry. Which will never happen because Washington is full of pussies and concern over the rights of the illegals.

Boy Named Sue
    Maybe if we go on boat forums and bitch about it, things will change.

Maybe if we go on boat forums and bitch about it, things will change.
    You don't think Congress reads the ***boat forums?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast