Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF! When will it STOP?

Blown 472
    This Blowme472 guy doesn't pay taxes, if he did he'd be a Republican.
    What was your favorite color paint chip growing up??

HM
    What was your favorite color paint chip growing up??
    Mine was chrome. And not the crappy trivalent based chrome of today, I am talking the good rust and heat resistance hexavalent chrome of the 60's. Man, I could eat that stuff for hours....yum yum.

ptboat
    Hell, you guy are bitching now. In the future any one with a house that is more than 2000 square footage might have to share it with the illegal immigrant. Each family in the US has to sponsor at least two illegal immigrant family a year. So enjoy your freedom while it last.

Liberator TJ1984
    Hell, you guy are bitching now. In the future any one with a house that is more than 2000 square footage might have to share it with the illegal immigrant. Each family in the US has to sponsor at least two illegal immigrant family a year. So enjoy your freedom while it last.
    No problem !!! as long as she is at least 16 and cute :idea:

Her454
    Just ignore him...he'll go away.
    I bet you still believe in Santa Clause too.
    Actually I'm with ya on all except the killing a few part. It is not the illegal's fault IMO, it is the fault of the Mexican and US governments for tolerating and encouraging it.
    I think the same can be accomplished with just scaring the bejesus outta them with our military at the border. A few rounds layed down from an AC-130 gunship cannon bout 20 feet away in the dirt would change the whole view of border crossing in a hurry. Which will never happen because Washington is full of pussies and concern over the rights of the illegals.
    I agree, killing wouldnt solve anything but cause an uprising between the two countries. It will never happen for the reasons stated above.........
    "Tolerating and encouraging it" by giving them rights and benefits they do not deserve and/or are not entitled to.
    I say close the borders.
    No problem !!! as long as she is at least 16 and cute :idea:
    ...........thats just wrong...............

Boy Named Sue
    You don't think Congress reads the ***boat forums?

Rexone, don't tell anyone but I'm Sen. (Blue Sue) Blutarski. If we can't settle this matter by conventional means, theres only one solution. Toga! Toga! Toga!

XtrmWakeborder
    I'm with Rio, kill a few of them and it will stop them. I'm just tired of it, they get deported and come back over and over again. It IS their fault. If they want to come, come legally. I have no love or compassion for people who want to come in and rape our country. Bush is a moron in this respect, they are ILLEGAL don't provide them with shit!

I'm with Rio, kill a few of them and it will stop them. I'm just tired of it, they get deported and come back over and over again. It IS their fault. If they want to come, come legally. I have no love or compassion for people who want to come in and rape our country. Bush is a moron in this respect, they are ILLEGAL don't provide them with shit!
    Perhaps I should clarify. I don't think the illegals are blameless. But...
    I'll use this analogy... If a school teacher tells a group of kids not to eat any lollipops laying on the table in front of them but then continues to stock the table with and unlimited supply of fresh lollipops and does nothing when the kids continue to take the lollipops all the while knowing kids love lollipops, just who should have the shit beat outta them, the teacher or the kids?
    Sorry, our governments (US and Mexico but mainly the US) suck way more than the illegals themselves on this issue. Try as an American citizen going to Mexico and violating a Mexican law. You're focked and lucky if you ever get outta jail. Not the case here in the US, illegal Mexicans (and others) are just given more free shit for violating our laws. Congress are the ones who need the crap beat outta them. Close the border as the law provides for you to do you idiots. We have a "legal" immigration procedure. Use it. Right now anyone who actually uses the legal method is pretty much a dumb shit as why bother, everythings free just cmon over.

HOSS
    Awsome analogy Rexone. Your are now considerred the "new" John Wayne. I really don`t think I could have done better.
    Now, lets beet the shit out of the members of Congress. Boy would that be fun. :idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123