hot_diggity_dog
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ino_wheels.jpg
    here you go SPARKY.................
    Any news on when they hit the road?
    HDD

TOBTEK
    Any news on when they hit the road?
    HDD
    NO, can you call David this morning........im puting out fires here at the office ALL DAY

Blown Lavey
    Maybe we can convince the driver to drop off Addited and my Rhino at his wharehouse?

TOBTEK
    Maybe we can convince the driver to drop off Addited and my Rhino at his wharehouse?
    IF Donnie gets mine im sure that can be arranged, I know Glenn is flexable where he gets them from.....

Blown Lavey
    IF Donnie gets mine im sure that can be arranged, I know Glenn is flexable where he gets them from.....
    Are they shipping them on monday?

TOBTEK
    Are they shipping them on monday?
    just spoke with David @ tousley. They are leaving TODAY or tomorrow morning.....maybe I'll keep mine, kinda excited about it :notam:

hot_diggity_dog
    just spoke with David @ tousley. They are leaving TODAY or tomorrow morning.....maybe I'll keep mine, kinda excited about it :notam:
    Sounds Awesome http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...on_jackoff.gif
    HDD

TOBTEK
    they are SHIPPED, and should be in wed's or Tursday! SO, HOW did these get deverted to GIBSON's warehouse :devil:
    now, im PAYING EXTRA to have deliverd to Willies warehouse :frown: neeto...
    OH WELL, its only MONEY right......

ADDICTED
    they are SHIPPED, and should be in wed's or Tursday! SO, HOW did these get deverted to GIBSON's warehouse :devil:
    now, im PAYING EXTRA to have deliverd to Willies warehouse :frown: neeto...
    OH WELL, its only MONEY right......
    Well Dave called me up and said that he was waiting for an adress to ship them to and had not heard from you ???? :idea: I said that I have a wharehouse. He had mentioned he wanted to get these things out of his shop ASAP. I told him that it is not a problem with me to have them show up hear. This was only an option for him to consider. I guess he whent with this option.
    Toby I have a flat bed if you need help getting them down towards you guys. I a lot of friends that owe me favors?

hot_diggity_dog
    Well Dave called me up and said that he was waiting for an adress to ship them to and had not heard from you ???? :idea: I said that I have a wharehouse. He had mentioned he wanted to get these things out of his shop ASAP. I told him that it is not a problem with me to have them show up hear. This was only an option for him to consider. I guess he whent with this option.
    Toby I have a flat bed if you need help getting them down towards you guys. I a lot of friends that owe me favors?
    Can you have Toby's and my (2) delivered to North San Diego?
    HDD