Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 RHINO's available NOW

TOBTEK
    what a difference a year makes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. What are you doing for Lunch Friday? I'll drive if you buy...In & out in El Cajon sound about right?

Jrocket
    but what?.....come on your LOADED!
    Trust me I want one but the park where im trying to buy a place at just made a new rule,"NO RHINOS"due to them needing and off road tag.Golf carts ok,but no rhinos.My buddy has one at his place and cant even use it.

TOBTEK
    But its about time for you toooo.. When I first came on HB you were a BIG baller. Now your boatless and rhinoless. So nut up and buy something!
    Its gunna be funny to watch you on shore trying to follow us to the sandbar!! :crossx:
    "When I first came on HB you were a BIG baller.".......WHAT ARE YOU BLABing about? I had a fricking DCB starter boat! NOT the big boy F29 with a TCM1200 that you need a SNORKEL rig from the fire department to get high enough, just to clean it on the trailer.......EVEN when you 7'-10" like your GIANT amazon ass...... :wink:

shadow
    Trust me I want one but the park where im trying to buy a place at just made a new rule,"NO RHINOS"due to them needing and off road tag.Golf carts ok,but no rhinos.My buddy has one at his place and cant even use it.
    Jrocket,don't you stay at Rio?Take it to dmv in parker and register it as street leagal,put a license plate on it and tell them it's your daily driver.

Jrocket
    Jrocket,don't you stay at Rio?Take it to dmv in parker and register it as street leagal,put a license plate on it and tell them it's your daily driver.
    Think that will work being that Rio is on the Cali side?Id give it a shot but I still have the manager of the Rio saying no Rhino's and all the hassle that will come with it.

shadow
    Think that will work being that Rio is on the Cali side?Id give it a shot but I still have the manager of the Rio saying no Rhino's and all the hassle that will come with it.
    Probablly gonna need a AZ address,You are welcome to use mine if you go that route.I heard that licensed was the only way they would let them be driven in alot of the parks on the Cal side.I've been out of the loop with the parks down there for awhile so i could be mistaken or the rules may have changed.They do seem to change the rules as they feel ness.Let me know if you need an address.

WetWillie
    You will also need a windshield!

Jrocket
    Probablly gonna need a AZ address,You are welcome to use mine if you go that route.I heard that licensed was the only way they would let them be driven in alot of the parks on the Cal side.I've been out of the loop with the parks down there for awhile so i could be mistaken or the rules may have changed.They do seem to change the rules as they feel ness.Let me know if you need an address.
    If i get the ok from the park manager then i will start to think about the Rhino route and making it legal.
    Is your old place coming up for sale again?

Jrocket
    You will also need a windshield!
    yes.

shadow
    If i get the ok from the park manager then i will start to think about the Rhino route and making it legal.
    Is your old place coming up for sale again?
    Not that i know of
    Good luck if a Rhino is in your future i've got my mind set on one.Now it's just convincing the wife of all the reasons we need one.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast