Thread: Nor Cal Discovery Bay Boat Show this weekend

Boatmaster
    Discovery Bay Boat Show is this weekend at the marina. Show starts Friday at noon and goes through Sunday. Always a fun show, if you make it stop by the Boatmasters/DCB booth and say hi.

Pointerman
    Is the show water accessable? I am taking Friday off to go boating. Might stop by if I can boat to it.

Boatmaster
    You should be able to park over by Woodys on Friday the weekend may be hard to find a spot.

DCBob
    Discovery Bay Boat Show is this weekend at the marina. Show starts Friday at noon and goes through Sunday. Always a fun show, if you make it stop by the Boatmasters/DCB booth and say hi.
    Got loaners

MOBrien
    Hey Drew,
    You bringin those famous Goatmaster sweatshirts?

Pink Whiz
    Drew.. Thanks for letting me use those demo props. I'll be at the show Fri., bring them back to you then, if you need them sooner let me know. Spun the 23p great, untill the rain started to come, then the fun was over. See ya at the show. Goatmaster shirt/sweater XXL??????? late

Boatmaster
    I had one with your name on it Bob, but I lost it. :frown: PW glad they worked out sorry to hear about the rain. See you at the show.

deltarat
    Drew
    Would like to come over and see your stuff but I am leaving for the lake Fri AM. Will you be setting up Thurs night? Congrats on the sale of that bad ass 26. Will you have your new boat at the show?

Boatmaster
    DeltaRat My booth will be up thursday by 5, stop in for a cool one. Sad to say I lost out on the deal for my new boat !!! I will have a customers new 05 F26 with a blown 565 in it for the show. Very clean boat all decked out and well worth coming over to see. If I don't see you have a great weekend.

BLEWBAYOU1
    Drew,Sorry you can't make it to Berryessa this weekend, we'll drink a few for you. I can't wait to try one of Dimarcos Mud slides that he's always talking about. By now he should have them perfected. Have a good weekend Bro! Brian
    Phill , What ingredients do I need to bring for your customized mud slides?