Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The father did it?

HCS
    That's soo....messed up.
    When my daughter was about 5 I used to let her play over one of my neighbors house. This was a lady with 2 childred that ran a daycare center. Her husband was in the military so he wasn't home very often. She was doing it to keep her self occupied and to make a few bucks.
    Then one weekend when one of the daycare parents went to drop off her kid, there was no answer at the door, but she herd the car running in the garage.
    The lady locked herself and her kids in the car and commited suicide. Kids in the car and all.
    Totally freaked me out. My daughter played over there all the time.
    No one new what made this lady freak out! Not even her husband.

Ziggy
    That's soo....messed up.
    When my daughter was about 5 I used to let her play over one of my neighbors house. This was a lady with 2 childred that ran a daycare center. Her husband was in the military so he wasn't home very often. She was doing it to keep her self occupied and to make a few bucks.
    Then one weekend when one of the daycare parents went to drop off her kid, there was no answer at the door, but she herd the car running in the garage.
    The lady locked herself and her kids in the car and commited suicide. Kids in the car and all.
    Totally freaked me out. My daughter played over there all the time.
    No one new what made this lady freak out! Not even her husband.
    Thats phucking sick.....if you are so bad off to off yourself why the hell do they have to take their kids with them.......I'd adopt kids like that in a heartbeat.

MOBrien
    Thats phucking sick.....if you are so bad off to off yourself why the hell do they have to take their kids with them.......I'd adopt kids like that in a heartbeat.
    I'm wiht you. Makes absolutely no sense does it?! Just something I guess I'll never have the ability to understand. Poor little kids.

Biglue
    I could't agree more on this subject. In cases like this one I believe justice should be left up to the parent or remainding nearest family member. Torture the dude to death how ever you deem necessary. This country has what is probably the fairest system but it also works against us in many ways. These types of f's for example. It would be great for a court to let the family mourn and bury their victim child. As soon as as that is done a trial should be no longer than a month. If they choose to appeal you get another month. From then on their ass should belong to the justice maker mentioned above. Look at the Samantha Runion case a couple years ago. Why is that sob still around suckin wind. Not to mention he's on the tax payers dime, which is another whole thread. My heart goes out to the mother and family. Another thing that would help is taping these f's getting whatever they got from the kid's next of kin, then showing it to other prisoners in jail. There is a rehabilitation/reformation program, huh? I know I'd think twice about f'n up.

HCS
    I didn't understand it at all. Knock yourself off, fine. But take the kids!
    I started to go into more detail. But that's enough.
    God bless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12