Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Make My Boat "Air Out"

n8dawg
    Alright after looking at pictures of my boat going down river it looks and feels like there's to much boat in the water. The nose doesn't sit up when I'm on it hard. It's a 19ft. Miller w/ 455 olds, Jacuzzi WJ with about a 4 degree wedge in it. I don't really know anything else about the boat (a or b prop?) But it did run a best of 65 mph (gps) with no baffels, no water to the headers, and AV gas going down river! Would a place diverter get me a up to 70mph? I saw this green and white boat at the FC3 with a sick rooster and he was walkin that boat all over the waves. That looks like a pretty thrilling ride!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0Image0133.JPG

riverbound
    Nice looking boat

MudPumper
    n8dawg, that boat is riding really wet. A diverter would be a good place to start. Does that boat have saddle tanks????

n8dawg
    saddle tanks? There on both sides in the back, pushed all the way up against the transom.

MudPumper
    saddle tanks? There on both sides in the back, pushed all the way up against the transom.
    Those are saddle tanks. Some boats have a belly tank up under the bow which kills performance, just wanted to make sure you didn't have one of those.

Mighty Thor
    He is in moving boat with the sun shining and next to him is a hot female in a small suit. Who the hell cares how fast he is goin. Life couldn't get much better than that picture right there.

riverbound
    He is in moving boat with the sun shining and next to him is a hot female in a small suit. Who the hell cares how fast he is goin. Life couldn't get much better than that picture right there.
    I was thinking the same thing..

wsuwrhr
    Some boats have a belly tank up under the bow which kills performance, just wanted to make sure you didn't have one of those.
    You mean like mine?
    Brian

460 jus getn it
    amen

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast