Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Make My Boat "Air Out"

cole13
    hey didn't I see that boat in ***boat? That's what I'm talking about! I want that dangerous ride feeling!
    If you want that dangerous ride feeling, next time we are out. You stand on shore and say hit it. when the rope gets tight jump in the air and hold on to the handle and I will pull you around with the divertor up all the way. But just to make it safe I will give you a life jacket. hahaha.
    Your boat runs hard, be happy it starts and you do not have to throw gobs of money into. You know more then anyone that when you want speed you better be willing to pay for it. Plus if you start messing with your boat then I am going to pony up to compete. and with the twins coming that is going to be hard.

BrendellaJet
    I'm getting a berkley pump this weekend for free ( don't know what kind of berkley it is ) but it will be awhile before I can get the cash for that upgrade to rebuild that pump. So in the mean time, I just wanted everyones opinion on if they thought the boat looked wet and if I can get a little more out of it.
    Well if you want to go that route, then theres not much you can do without spending money. If it were mine, Id keep the WJ instead of setting a different intake in the boat. Ive never compared the two, but it is very likely that it wont be a drop in deal. Be cheaper to keep the WJ and have it rebuilt. As far as the energizer kit, you could go that route too, but you'll end up paying more money than if you had Jack do a blueprint to the WJ parts. With the energizer you are getting stock quality parts, that still are in need of a detail if you want max performance. The WJ can b worked into a quality pump, it just has a few short commings, nothing a couple hundred bucks wont fix. Way cheaper than buying a $1600 kit. My .02...

n8dawg
    Cole13- your boat air's it out good just when your cruzing ( I know from all the pics I have of it... by the way tell Jen good job on taking pics of us.) I just gotta get my boat to ride on top of the water. My boats already faster than yours but I just wanna blow your doors off! :devil:

cole13
    Cole13- your boat air's it out good just when your cruzing ( I know from all the pics I have of it... by the way tell Jen good job on taking pics of us.) I just gotta get my boat to ride on top of the water. My boats already faster than yours but I just wanna blow your doors off! :devil:
    I will, lets see some, I know she took like 10 pictures of your boat. Your boat is faster then mine granted. (Here comes the excuses) I am handicapped when it comes to timing and tune-ups, The pump needs to be re-built, I have not put any time or money into it in three years. This is a good thing. The bimini top is always up, ummm there has to be more. Oh yea. I weigh more then you do, have two batteries in the boat. Oh and I have a Chrysler! That should be about it.
    But with all of the above, I still have yet to go to the river and have a bad time! It gets us from A to B, with out being towed.

Brooski
    :idea: Hmm, counting coles and nates boats, it appears I can beat 4 boats now. yee haw

n8dawg
    yeah you might beat us but we had by far the best day beach on sunday. Beat this Roger!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0Image0086.JPG

Brooski
    Yeah, you win on that one. Do you want me to post a pic of me on sunday? It should be easy, a picture of 4 lanes of blacktop with broken lines on it. That was all I saw for 5 hours......Oh yeah, and lots of bugs on the windshield.

MudPumper
    yeah you might beat us but we had by far the best day beach on sunday. Beat this Roger!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0Image0086.JPG
    n8dawg, that is the best beach on all of the lower river. Really nice spot, I spent a little time there last year.

MudPumper
    n8dawg, here is a pic of me cruising on pretty flat water with the diverter in the flat position, I also have a droop snoot. Boat is wet right about under my seat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3BV_Cruise.JPG
    And here is a pic of me running wide open with the diverter up. Boat is wet just under the engine.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...53BV_Roost.JPG

cole13
    :idea: Hmm, counting coles and nates boats, it appears I can beat 4 boats now. yee haw
    Brooski, you just have to come out June 3,4 and 5th, and we will see who's is faster, LOL We stay at lost lake though, and if you are pulling triple's in may be a little tought to get in there.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast