Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How To Make My Boat "Air Out"

Brooski
    That is on the lower river, right? Yeah, that would be a tough one. You need to make the drive to Naci. :idea:

cole13
    That is on the lower river, right? Yeah, that would be a tough one. You need to make the drive to Naci. :idea:
    It is 31 miles off the 10, about 10 miles away from Big River. I know that N8 goes to Naci alot. THe first couple years we had the boat we would go to Naci every other weekend. But the camping there got to expensive, and they would charge us for the dog. We found this place, and can run all day long on glassy water. And the camping is much cheaper.

MudPumper
    Roger, that is just down river about 15 min from where we were last weekend.

Floored
    the adapter is bolted on. the ride plate and shoe are one piece machined. I haven't tried to adjust the plate for more perf. pump is 6 yrs old now so maybe I need to pull impeller and have it detailed.

XClutchboy725
    n8dawg, here is a pic of me cruising on pretty flat water with the diverter in the flat position, I also have a droop snoot. Boat is wet right about under my seat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3BV_Cruise.JPG
    And here is a pic of me running wide open with the diverter up. Boat is wet just under the engine.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...53BV_Roost.JPG
    Now that there Clark is a NICE SET!

Brooski
    Looks kinda flat to me...oh, I was somewhere else with my thinking of a nice set (2 things come to mind). :rollside:
    Cool, I will have to check that place out sometime. Is Lost Lake just a spot on the river, or an actual lake?

MudPumper
    Looks kinda flat to me...oh, I was somewhere else with my thinking of a nice set (2 things come to mind). :rollside:
    Cool, I will have to check that place out sometime. Is Lost Lake just a spot on the river, or an actual lake?
    It's just a spot on the river in front of the Lost Lake Campground.

cole13
    It is just a spot on the river, but if you go down river about 2 mintues, there is a little inlet that when the water is high looks like a lake. It is kind of marshy though so we usually just float in there.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Damn jeff, that boat is still looking clean We will finally meet this year. I am almost done with my new kachina. I still want to thank you in person for the driveline. I will be at cbbb this year for sure.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...l_Shot_300.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345