Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Mojave & Laughlin questions

4DAY4PLAY
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with info regarding lake mojave and staying in Laughlin. Im a long time Havasu Boater, but for a change will be going to Mojave allot this season. First of all....I go during the weekdays, so is Katherines going to be crowded mon-fri? Secondly, which hotel in laughlin offers the best parking, ie. secured, big spaces etc. Thanks for your help.

FRENCHIE
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with info regarding lake mojave and staying in Laughlin. Im a long time Havasu Boater, but for a change will be going to Mojave allot this season. First of all....I go during the weekdays, so is Katherines going to be crowded mon-fri? Secondly, which hotel in laughlin offers the best parking, ie. secured, big spaces etc. Thanks for your help.
    first welcome to ***boat! we usually have no prbs in the week to launch and on the weekends as long as your there b4 7a.m. you should be pretty good!! as for hotels, we usually stay and park our boat at the Edgewater or river palms!! reasonable and 24 hour security, ride aroudn on golf carts and bikes...never any probs!!! good luck!!!

Big Bear
    We went in June last year. Stayed at Edgewater, plenty of parking in main lot during the week. My rig is 34 ft from tongue to prop plus crew cab long bed dually. They want bigger rigs up front by the road but have good security. Katherine's Landing was fine until Friday late afternoon when we had to wait an hour and a half for the trailer to make it through the line to the ramp. Great lake, especially for families. Lots of places to beach and set up camp. Good luck and have fun!!

dicudmore
    yeah what they said :wink:
    I've had good luck w/Harrahs also

redi4fun
    Edgewater, Palms, Ramada seem to have decent security as does the Riverside.
    I have never had a problem at Harrahs or the Nugget, but the security seems nonexistant.
    Do not about the rest of them.

burtandnancy
    If you want to boat Lake Mohave and bypass Katherines, try Cottonwood cove, or best of all Willow Beach. No hotels anymore at Willow, but the trip to the dam and as far south as Katherines is great. There are places to stay at Cottonwood.

MAINEVENT
    I usually like the edgewater rooms are nice and inexpensive and their up the street can accomadate any size boat and 24hr security Katherines landing i have been launching out of their many years and hate it on weekends if you dont have a really big boat and mind a little dust on your ride after the day is over i would hit Telephone cove I would recomend 4x4
    Have Fun

Boozer
    Just keep a look out for these guys. I hear they are going to start "recruiting" in Laughlin soon.
    http://www.op6c.com/images/fun2/frenchie_dc.jpg

redi4fun
    Katherines landing i have been launching out of their many years and hate it on weekends if you dont have a really big boat and mind a little dust on your ride after the day is over i would hit Telephone cove I would recomend 4x4
    I agree with Mainevent. If you want to bypass the long lines go the telephone cove.
    JUST WATCH FOR THE POTHOLES WHEN YOU LAUNCH!!
    Been there done that and it wasn't pretty without a FWD.
    Although quite a few people got a good laugh out of it. Live and Learn.

Raisin Wake
    the Flamingo, Edgewater, and Harrah's are my choices. Never had a problem at any of them. If your their during the week, you shouldn't have any problems launching. Avoid Sunday afternoons.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast