Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom boats in Michigan ?

ptboat
    Hello everyone,
    I have not seen a lot of custom boats in Michigan. I have own a few boats in the past, you know the usual open bow which is BORING !!!! I love some of the custom boat from California like the Essex, Shockwave and more. How in the world am I going to get one of those to Michigan. I have seen a few used one up for sale but is no where near my neck of the wood. Any thought would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Alex.

jdogginla
    How bout pick the boat up.........hit Havasu for a week and go home. I know that Ultra has a dealer in VA. Maybe cheaper to ship one from the East coast.

ptboat
    ShockwaveBob :hammer2: Our season maybe only 6 weeks, but we do need a chick magnet boat like you guy also. Why do you think I don't need to own a custom boat up in the cold and freezing water ? I am too cool for the usual open bow with a speed of 30 mph max. I just love those sleak, low cut hot boat I have been seeing.
    jdogg,
    Sure I can just pick one up and drive back to Michigan but that would be more than a few thousand miles. I am afraid the trailer might not be in one piece.
    All kidding aside, my point is. Why most hot boat are from the west ? How much you guy think it would cost me to ship a boat ?
    Alex.

RiverOtter
    Hello everyone,
    I have not seen a lot of custom boats in Michigan. I have own a few boats in the past, you know the usual open bow which is BORING !!!! I love some of the custom boat from California like the Essex, Shockwave and more. How in the world am I going to get one of those to Michigan. I have seen a few used one up for sale but is no where near my neck of the wood. Any thought would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Alex.
    Just a thought... Hitch it up to a truck and tow it.

Powerquestboy
    Plenty of Customs in Michigan! Go over to Holland michigan and get a Powerquest! Or head to Algonac and get a Sunsation! You cant go wrong with either.
    http://www.sunsationboats.com/
    www.powerquestboats.com

superdave013
    Unchained had his TPR 19' shipped to Mi.

572Daytona
    These guys are in Michigan:
    http://www.bamcojetboats.com/

dicudmore
    Plenty of Customs in Michigan! Go over to Holland michigan and get a Powerquest! Or head to Algonac and get a Sunsation! You cant go wrong with either.
    http://www.sunsationboats.com/
    www.powerquestboats.com
    he beat me to saying check out sunsation...very nice boats

Quality Time
    Hello everyone,
    How in the world am I going to get one of those to Michigan.
    Thanks,
    Alex.
    I've gotten two Michigan boats to California, whats so difficult

ULTRA28
    It's not a problem to ship to Michigan. We ship out boats every other week. You're looking at about $1,000 to $1,900.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast