Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drive Tech (Nascar Racing)

racecar.hotshoe
    You will dig it I know....................Make sure you go potty first..

DMVQUEEN
    You will dig it I know....................Make sure you go potty first..
    Thanks for that racecar!!!! :2purples:
    Sara

Mrs.Racer277
    Sara thanks I think you just cost me some money. :hammer2: :wink:
    That is awesome. I can't wait to hear about it and see the pics. I would love to do it. When I did auto cross I told Sean I was just going to cruz the first lap. Once I saw that green light.........I HIT IT!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: You was holding on for dear life. HEHEHEHE
    Have a great time.

Krazy K
    I am totally going to do it when I get out to Vegas. This one time, going out to the river.....My dad was driving my mom's T-Bird SC out of Desert Center. I woke up when he hit the first dip. How fast are you going, Dad? About 140, oh and went back to sleep!

DMVQUEEN
    Will do, I am a secret racecar driver, I drive the GTO to work everyday, and will only admit this one time only!!!
    I raced ( and beat ) a 2004 BMW down Chandler in Sherman Oaks about 2 months ago and then slapped myself!!! (but boy did i have fun!!!!)
    I CAN NOT WAIT, and will take lots or pics, plus we get an in car video of Mark, will bring it to the next get together!!

SoCal_fun
    Have a blast you guys!!! I wish I was going but I will wait for the video!!
    What a cool gift!! Marina, are you reading this?? :hammerhea

MOBrien
    I CAN NOT WAIT, and will take lots or pics, plus we get an in car video of Mark, will bring it to the next get together!!
    bring it to the next get-together?? post the pics and the vid up here....we want to see that shiat! Great gift!! I'd love my wife for at least another year if she got that for me. LOL j/k she's great and that's the kinda present she'd do. What fun! Enjoy

Hallett19
    Will do, I am a secret racecar driver, I drive the GTO to work everyday, and will only admit this one time only!!!
    I raced ( and beat ) a 2004 BMW down Chandler in Sherman Oaks about 2 months ago and then slapped myself!!! (but boy did i have fun!!!!)
    What a great street race on, two lanes on each side and patrolled by LAPD, they dont care what you do as long as you arent shooting at anyone My ex lived on albers off of chandler and I used to race ricers in my honda all the time on that street.

Kilrtoy
    What a great street race on, two lanes on each side and patrolled by LAPD, they dont care what you do as long as you arent shooting at anyone My ex lived on albers off of chandler and I used to race ricers in my honda all the time on that street.
    They have been working Chandler hard lately...
    Hell, come over and Ill take you 170MPH for free....

LVJAKAZ
    I was on the 30 freeway this morning going over 90 and passed a Suburban, does this count? HAHAHAHA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast