Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Grammar Lessons A Must

Mrs Luvnlife
    Doing pretty good, how about you?? Your Havi trip is coming pretty soon no?? Let us know and we'll hook it up. BV
    It is indeed! We will definitely get with you before then and plan to hook up for sure!! We are doin good, trying to keep up with time...it's flyin by!! :hammer2:

Scream
    And dammit Miguel, would you please put the "S" in Chatsworth. It's been driving me nuts for months. on a side note, I'm planning on showing up to Los Toros, wanna take the cobra for a spin?????
    No offense peeps, but not livin in the greater LA basin, this last part of the question has me worried. It doesn't spit does it? :2purples:

Todd969
    "No offense peeps, but not livin in the greater LA basin, this last part of the question has me worried. It doesn't spit does it?"
    With all that you've been through lately, I'm going to leave that alone. Hope all is getting better.

As I said, I'm not a smart guy but smart enough to ask my wife how to spell "Grammar". My spell check does not work on post's. NSF
    Spellcheck wouldn't help on "post's". It's not a contraction or possessive, just plural.

Not So Fast
    Spellcheck wouldn't help on "post's". It's not a contraction or possessive, just plural.
    AH-HAA, the third grade teacher arises (?Correct?) Like I said, I ask the wife but she is at the market. NSF

Froggystyle
    And it's could have, not could have. Capiltalizing in the middle of a sentence is also wrong. Now find my error.
    Why would funding something in the middle of a sentence be wrong?

MagicMtnDan
    And by the way, there is no such word as "supposably"
    The word is "supposedly" :rollside:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456