Thread: Just a thought

timitunnel
    I've been looking at new boats and after talking with my kids(Thier boys) this is what we came up with. Wives and boats are the same. The new ones come with a price tag the better they look and preform the more they cost. With the old ones if the seat is looking ragged see an upolsterer(send the wife to the gym).If the geal coat is looking fadded buff it out(take wife on vacation). If the motor just doesn't have the same pull rebuild(send wife shopping). It's so much more fun to watch the sun set with the old boat(I mean wife) because it's been thier through it all and it's fun to look back and see the improvment we've made over the years. Besides docking the old boat seems alot easier than learning to dock a new one. Tim

Heatseeker
    Exactly. Just keep renewing the old boat! That's what I do!

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by timitunnel:
    I've been looking at new boats and after talking with my kids(Thier boys) this is what we came up with. Wives and boats are the same. The new ones come with a price tag the better they look and preform the more they cost. With the old ones if the seat is looking ragged see an upolsterer(send the wife to the gym).If the geal coat is looking fadded buff it out(take wife on vacation). If the motor just doesn't have the same pull rebuild(send wife shopping). It's so much more fun to watch the sun set with the old boat(I mean wife) because it's been thier through it all and it's fun to look back and see the improvment we've made over the years. Besides docking the old boat seems alot easier than learning to dock a new one. Tim
    If it's got tires, tits or transoms it's going to give you troubles

Bense468
    The four F's in life
    If it's fast, flys, floats, or ****s. Its cheaper to rent

riodog
    bense468, you might just gain a little more respect if you were to clean up your vocabulary. Remember, wives, girl friends and even some younguns read these posts.
    riodog

riodog
    bense468, you might just gain a little more respect if you were to clean up your vocabulary. Remember, wives, girl friends and even some younguns read these posts.
    riodog