Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Any fans of "24" on here???

BoatFloating
    Hi Edgar Stiles can I help you"....... "Edgar you don't have to say it's you we know who we're calling"
    Great show....

LaveyJet
    Got hooked late, bought all the dvd's.
    Favorite Jack Bauer quote'
    "I'm going to need a hacksaw"

I Feel the Need...
    Never miss an episode. The best show on TV.
    Missle away, there is no way to stop that thing. A city is going down.
    I agree... If you haven't seen #3 rent at blockbuster, it's #4 on STERIODS!

STV_Keith
    Never watched it unil this season. My roommate said he liked it, so we watched the season opener. I WAS IMMEDIATELY HOOKED.
    I've seen every episode this season, and started season 1 on DVD this past weekend. Some focker is taking advantage of the Blockbuster "bring it back whenever" deal and I haven't been able to get disk 2 yet!
    Great show though...Jack's the man.

Ducatista
    There are only two shows I got to catch each week...The Shield & 24!

AZKC
    Bowers a scrauny little bastard, but kicks some butt. Great show our Mondays rotate around it.

Froggystyle
    Missle away, there is no way to stop that thing. A city is going down.
    Two possible alternate scenarios in my mind...
    The first, like in season one is that they are going to get telemetry on the missle and divert it somewhere where it only kills a million people, but mostly spares a city.
    Second, I think they may smite the missle with Aegis or a missle defense system like the Patriot. That would be bad ass. If it is headed for Washington, the missle doesn't stand a chance against an Aegis ship parked at the Washington naval yard. Period. There is ALWAYS an Aegis cruiser at the Washington Naval Yard these days. If it is headed for something that is away from the major military centers or a port an Aegis cruiser may be in... a city is going down.
    Either way... I can't wait for the next shows.

JustMVG
    I think the missle is running it hard towards Beaumont!!!!

AZKC
    Two possible alternate scenarios in my mind...
    The first, like in season one is that they are going to get telemetry on the missle and divert it somewhere where it only kills a million people, but mostly spares a city.
    Second, I think they may smite the missle with Aegis or a missle defense system like the Patriot. That would be bad ass. If it is headed for Washington, the missle doesn't stand a chance against an Aegis ship parked at the Washington naval yard. Period. There is ALWAYS an Aegis cruiser at the Washington Naval Yard these days. If it is headed for something that is away from the major military centers or a port an Aegis cruiser may be in... a city is going down.
    Either way... I can't wait for the next shows.
    The missle to missle thing is do-able, but I'm going with the take over telemetry scenerio.

AquaBoogie
    Never watched an episode and they film it right around the corner from here.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast