Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any fans of "24" on here???

Raskal
    i love that friggen show by far the best every on tv
    its like crack cocaine you watch one and you can't stop

Stealth Marine
    Absolutely LOVE the show, but I NEVER watch any of it on TV.
    I wait till the whole season is out on DVD, then sit down and watch all 24 episodes in a single day marathon with the whole family.!
    Awesome way to spend a day.

JustMVG
    Two possible alternate scenarios in my mind...
    The first, like in season one is that they are going to get telemetry on the missle and divert it somewhere where it only kills a million people, but mostly spares a city.
    Second, I think they may smite the missle with Aegis or a missle defense system like the Patriot. That would be bad ass. If it is headed for Washington, the missle doesn't stand a chance against an Aegis ship parked at the Washington naval yard. Period. There is ALWAYS an Aegis cruiser at the Washington Naval Yard these days. If it is headed for something that is away from the major military centers or a port an Aegis cruiser may be in... a city is going down.
    Either way... I can't wait for the next shows.
    What about the Airborne Laser System just happens to be in the air, remember this is 24, and takes out the missile. Or maybe Chloe will get that assault rifle and blow the thing away.

Froggystyle
    What about the Airborne Laser System just happens to be in the air, remember this is 24, and takes out the missile. Or maybe Chloe will get that assault rifle and blow the thing away.
    My guess is still in the two earlier scenarios. I hope a city gets it though. Jack will be unstoppable next season. Carte Blanche... open season on booger eaters.

boater72
    My guess is still in the two earlier scenarios. I hope a city gets it though. Jack will be unstoppable next season. Carte Blanche... open season on booger eaters.
    Next season will be all about China I would think.

JustMVG
    Well we don't know whats happened to the guy who programmed the bomb, the boyfriend, maybe he'll turn and get the missle headed for the Chinese Embassy, now that would be a twist.
    Will Tony and Michelle make up?
    Will we see Kim Bauer running by the end of the season?
    How many more rules can Jaack break

Froggystyle
    Well, other than the weak premise that somehow the magic missle can fly 1800 miles without refueling at 600 miles/hour...
    What a show!!! Jack kicks ass.

AZKC
    Decent show but kind of blah blah blah The 2 hour finale should be something. That Morwan guy has more people than CTU sneaking around

Froggystyle
    Decent show but kind of blah blah blah The 2 hour finale should be something. That Morwan guy has more people than CTU sneaking around
    Yeah, I think he would have had a bigger problem maintaining secrecy.
    One thing we have learned from this episode... CTU needs to get a lot better at securing a perimeter. Not to mention, but with 15+ people in the area, a helicopter and a SWAT team... CTU does an opposed room entry with 2 people???? I wouldn't clear a phone booth with two people.

boater72
    Yeah, I think he would have had a bigger problem maintaining secrecy.
    One thing we have learned from this episode... CTU needs to get a lot better at securing a perimeter. Not to mention, but with 15+ people in the area, a helicopter and a SWAT team... CTU does an opposed room entry with 2 people???? I wouldn't clear a phone booth with two people.
    I would have to agree with this one. And you think they would learn by now never put your gun down.