Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Jrocket..

Jrocket
    Do you have a cot set up over at GT yet?
    Lets just say ive got my own parking spot already.

green with envy
    The headers on mine are cmi, Dont try to shortcut on hight. You are compromising on performance. That motor has all the good stuff in it. And is ready to bolt in the boat tomorrow. You can let gt build the motor and if your lucky it might get done in the middle to end of summer. By then no time to play. My price still is 45,0000.oo To duplicate it would be high 50s to low 60s. Call me I will pm my phone number.

Havasu Hangin'
    Lets just say ive got my own parking spot already.
    I'm half-expecting you to answer the phone next time I call over there.

Jrocket
    The headers on mine are cmi, Dont try to shortcut on hight. You are compromising on performance. That motor has all the good stuff in it. And is ready to bolt in the boat tomorrow. You can let gt build the motor and if your lucky it might get done in the middle to end of summer. By then no time to play. My price still is 45,0000.oo To duplicate it would be high 50s to low 60s. Call me I will pm my phone number.
    Your CMI's are 2 inches taller than the ones that im having them build for me now.Exact same header but 2 inches shorter.Same as judgement days headers.Im not taking any short cuts at all,matter of fact the parts that i have going into my motor are better than the ones you have in yours...Not that it matters but there is no compromising going on here.Im not in any hurry or I wouldnt of started this project in the middle of summer with out giving Gary any heads up.I am still interested in your motor and i'll call you tomorrow and see if we can work something out.

KROOZIN
    Your CMI's are 2 inches taller than the ones that im having them build for me now.Exact same header but 2 inches shorter.Same as judgement days headers.Im not taking any short cuts at all,matter of fact the parts that i have going into my motor are better than the ones you have in yours...Not that it matters but there is no compromising going on here.Im not in any hurry or I wouldnt of started this project in the middle of summer with out giving Gary any heads up.I am still interested in your motor and i'll call you tomorrow and see if we can work something out.
    Sorry to spam in here...I've got two very fresh 900hp's for 50K for the both..if anybody interested...originally built by GT...all receipts incl., ext. oil pumps, Stellings, MSD..etc..I'll try and post a pic if anyone interested? Thanks for letting me spam :hammerhea

Jrocket
    Sorry to spam in here...I've got two very fresh 900hp's for 50K for the both..if anybody interested...originally built by GT...all receipts incl., ext. oil pumps, Stellings, MSD..etc..I'll try and post a pic if anyone interested? Thanks for letting me spam :hammerhea
    900 whippled motors?

KROOZIN
    900 whippled motors?
    10:71's w/ carbs..superchillers....dyno sheets incl.

Jrocket
    Very nice.

BoatFloating
    J, I hope you are using Carson to build that turbo motor?????? If not.... :squiggle:

Jrocket
    J, I hope you are using Carson to build that turbo motor?????? If not.... :squiggle:
    Nope,I talked to Carson about it and his prices were alot higher then everyone else.So Gary Teague is doing the work.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast