Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trailer fenders

Hot Rod Hallett
    Stainless custom made fenders from Fenders N More in Pacoima, CA i

Hot Rod Hallett
    Stainless custom made fenders from Fenders N More in Pacoima, CA. I got mine there. Talk to Doug. I gave him the measurements and they made them.

olbiezer
    jerry .....hows the biezer remake coming along? love the pic of the fenders with the sun gleeming off of em....nice touch.......

dtr352
    I just dropped $600 on 10" pollished stainless fenders 66" long at KTW In Rancho Cucamonga (909) 581-3000. They have whatever you want.
    Ouch $600. I was hoping they would be cheaper. Thanks for the number I will give them a call.

dtr352
    I got mine new from Competitive in So. Cal. I think I paid less than $400 for the pair. Ifd I had to do it all over again, I'd go polished stainless, but that was a little out of the budget first time around. :coffeycup
    Are the ones you bought polished aluminum or chrome?

Stainless custom made fenders from Fenders N More in Pacoima, CA. I got mine there. Talk to Doug. I gave him the measurements and they made them.
    Travis
    You got a number for Fenders N More and a price?
    Jerry

Jake W2
    V Drive Jerry I like the projects better than the finished product most of the time the hull looks great sitting on the referbed trailer. Rite now what the finished product ends up looking like is endless.I assume you are going with yellow on the hull.
    Jake

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    V Drive Jerry I like the projects better than the finished product most of the time the hull looks great sitting on the referbed trailer. Rite now what the finished product ends up looking like is endless.I assume you are going with yellow on the hull.
    Jake
    So are you saying you never finish anything?? I will be painting the trailer silver to match the restoration. Going back to original....
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...oncho_K-32.jpg

Jake W2
    Jerry that will look nice.I have finished 2 restros and now on my third this one is going slow but I am doing every thing this time,and that with redoing things you have all ready done as you go makes for a longer project.I am in no hurry it will get done when it gets done.
    Jake

steelcomp
    Are the ones you bought polished aluminum or chrome?They were chrome. Not the best, but for the price, they were good enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast