Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needles/Mohave Valley Memorial

BadBahner
    Anyone going to be in the area? Memorial is Beginning of Summer party at our neighbors. Hope to see some Hot Boat people out that way!
    My wife and I will be in Needles for Memorial... where is everyone going to meet up at?
    Eric

pixilatedpussy
    Yeah, we need a hook up spot!!!!

Mrs CP 19
    My wife and I will be in Needles for Memorial... where is everyone going to meet up at?
    Eric
    Are you still in the park across from Grass Beach? Our house is about 1/2 mile down on AZ side. Our crowd normally hangs at Grass, but not on big weekends. We can only fit about 3 boats in front of our place, and friends will be there. Maybe Grass or the beach North or South? Jill

TheLurker
    Anyone going to be in the area? Memorial is Beginning of Summer party at our neighbors. Hope to see some Hot Boat people out that way!
    We will be on the River in Mohave Valley. Our house is about a mile north of Needles bridge. AZ side. Stop and say hi if you see us. Won't be heading all the way up to Laughlin on a big weekend.
    I'm 1/2 mile south of the bridge. Az Side. Are you going to the pig roast at Leo's or is this a different neighbor?

Squirtin Thunder
    Just float down, we expect you at the house sometime over the weekend. Will call closer to Mem Day. Please give Donna our best, hope all is going well! Jim
    Float down baby I will have a cold one waitin!!! :wink:
    Well with the way the current is we may be able to get on plane just floating.

Mrs CP 19
    I'm 1/2 mile south of the bridge. Az Side. Are you going to the pig roast at Leo's or is this a different neighbor?
    Different, we are above bridge. Only people we know south are the McClure's, right across from NMP, California Performance Boat.

pixilatedpussy
    Well with the way the current is we may be able to get on plane just floating.
    Right on!!!
    So our booze float will be like a drive! Save money on gas!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12