Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogs do weird things

Nubbs
    Here's a pic of Rocky and Ranger. Rocky is the chocolate. The picture was taken after I took them on a walk around the diary. They decided to play in the sh%t pond for a while. Let's just say the both needed a bath.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0_1256-med.jpg

boxscore
    Here's a pic of Rocky and Ranger. Rocky is the chocolate. The picture was taken after I took them on a walk around the diary. They decided to play in the sh%t pond for a while. Let's just say the both needed a bath.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0_1256-med.jpg
    lol...awesome dogs

superdave013
    The wife and I were walking our dogs and one started to take a big dump. Then we were both in shock with the WTF is that look. Our dog shit out abput half of a plastic fork! lol
    I saw on TV once where they pulled something like 11 beenie babys out of a dog once.
    Fockes will eat anything but ya still gotta love 'em

Mrs. 4-B
    [QUOTE=boxscore]Here's our chocolate...
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...90kob_snow.JPG
    You have a beautiful dog! Must say I'm partial to the labs as I have a black one myself!

UltraStealth
    Had a similar situation happen with my dog. He is artic wolf and malamute. Neighbor gave him a bone, i assume because it wasn't me and she always gave him bones. He was trying to eat but the bone was stuck in his throat. Took him to the vet, vet grabs the throat feels around, shakes his throat and disloges the bone. Go to leave and the bill was $1000.
    Two days later, I'm BBQ'ing and the dog gets a hold of a big piece of tin foil. I chase the focker around the backyard, and as I am chasing him he swallows it. You think the stupid dog would have learned his leasson with the bone a few days before. :hammerhea

phebus
    I choked on a pubic hair once, she damn near killed me!! :rollside:

Ziggy
    Mandy, thats funny as hell.........must have been an old Boston tape...More than a feelin'
    Note to self: :idea: check dogs internals when missing collars...never found a couple of them :jawdrop:

Ziggy
    I choked on a pubic hair once, she damn near killed me!! :rollside:
    Know the feeling..stuck in teeth, breath in and it tickles and gags you, breath out and you think you're fine again........and so on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12