Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox 11 News

thesunking
    Holy shiat, so I'm finishing up my jelly sandwich and watching the morning news and they're talking about the graduating classes for the greater Los Angeles area. It's sponsered by LAPD who is putting out the "DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE" and I see KILRTOY (in LAUSD uniform) standing with a group of officials. From the pixs that I've seen on this board, never thought I'd see you so serious, next time throw the shocker!

Kilrtoy
    That was my evil twin

FRENCHIE
    Shi#....ones Enough!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
    Actually he was upset they took him away from his computer and there was no ***boat forums for him for a half hour :notam:

barbigrl
    Actually he was upset they took him away from his computer and there was no ***boat forums for him for a half hour :notam:
    Killrtoy can purchase the new Sidekick....portable ***boat..in and out of his police cruzer.....
    Dam K...guess your famous!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Holy shiat, so I'm finishing up my jelly sandwich and watching the morning news and they're talking about the graduating classes for the greater Los Angeles area. It's sponsered by LAPD who is putting out the "DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE" and I see KILRTOY (in LAUSD uniform) standing with a group of officials. From the pixs that I've seen on this board, never thought I'd see you so seriuous, next time throw the shocker!
    I saw him too!! You didn't see his vehicle outside did you!! You can't miss that FOCKER on the road!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ICKER1-med.JPG

IN2MX
    I saw him too!! You didn't see his vehicle outside did you!! You can't miss that FOCKER on the road!!
    I heard that it got repossessed......

PlyaPlya22
    I heard that it got repossessed......
    They took it away because he was backing it up and bent the rim
    They probably caught him with that GAYDAR helmet on

cc322
    so I'm finishing up my jelly sandwich
    How can you just eat a jelly sandwich witout peanut butter? thats just un American :wink:

JackieV
    LOL! Your kidding right?! That is not his cycle is it....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast