Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake James July 4th weekend 2005 !!!

likwidsukr
    Im drunkj
    Now that theat is said count me ib!!!!!

PP-SBC
    Jr Jetter,
    Thanks for the thought for Lake James over the Fourth. Unfortunately , already booked rooms in Marietta for this weekend. You guys have a great time and be sfae. Is there going to be a fall gathering at James this year? Certainly hope so, had a great time last year meeting with everyone.
    Stoker Steve
    Markist has been busy, so thought I would go ahead and throw this out here for those who want to plan as soon as possible to attend.
    Lake James - July 4th weekend - ***boat Island !! It's official.....We (Markist, Huffer, and Jr Jetter) have 2 of the 3 cabins reserved for Friday(1st) and Saturday(2nd) night at the campground. For those who have been there, they also have several camping sites available with a bath house, as well as parking for the boats. For those who prefer a hotel/motel, I believe most stayed at the Hampton Inn last fall ?
    We should be arriving the afternoon/evening on Friday the 1st, and will be leaving on Sunday afternoon the 3rd.
    Nothing formal, we will be there and would like to see many others join us.
    So lets get something going here, anybody care to join us (NC, SC, TN, GA, VA, WV, MD, PA, OH(stroker), etc) ?!?!?!?!.....

likwidsukr
    Im drunkj
    Now that theat is said count me ib!!!!!
    Told ya I was Drunk. I will be In the gulf of Mexico Fishing my ass off!!

Jr Jetter
    Jr Jetter,
    Thanks for the thought for Lake James over the Fourth. Unfortunately , already booked rooms in Marietta for this weekend. You guys have a great time and be sfae. Is there going to be a fall gathering at James this year? Certainly hope so, had a great time last year meeting with everyone.
    Stoker Steve
    Hey Stoker Steve.....Yeah, still planning a fall get together at James....aka " Thunder on the James II " this time...should be around Halloween weekend (whatever days/weekend that falls on this year).

promod
    yaw have numbers and town that the hotel is in that's at the lake

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Hey Stoker Steve.....Yeah, still planning a fall get together at James....aka " Thunder on the James II " this time...should be around Halloween weekend (whatever days/weekend that falls on this year).
    Halloween falls on a Monday. But you always have Friday, 28th through Sunday, 30th. Close enough.

Huffer
    HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN THIS YEAR HAMPTON INN 828-432-2000!MORGANTON N.C. THANKS HUFFER! IF I CAN HELP IN ANY WAY!

promod
    thanks for the info huffer now i can get my directions together

promod
    bump

CMZRACING
    Hi, new to the jet boat world and here. Going to pick up my 75 sanger tonight. Where is lake james? I went down to anna with moparjet and met a couple of you guys. just looking to get out with the new jet. thanks guys

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast