Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Takers on my ESSEX for Sale?

mtndewdrops
    There is no finer ESSEX Sterling available right now....I thought I would give fellow Hot Boaters a chance before it comes out in the Boat Trader on Friday. See my SPAM on Hot Boats forum.
    Last Chance....

Beer-30
    I usually know a few peeps looking for floatation, but all the ones right now are looking at 25s and up. I'll spread the word to anyone looking. Good luck with your sale.
    Stay in touch with Keith Sayre. He knows everyone selling and looking for boats.

mtndewdrops
    I usually know a few peeps looking for floatation, but all the ones right now are looking at 25s and up. I'll spread the word to anyone looking. Good luck with your sale.
    Stay in touch with Keith Sayre. He knows everyone selling and looking for boats.
    I should have known that everyone wants a bigger boat...naturally.

Keith E. Sayre
    While it may seem like everyone at Havasu has a 28 to 30' offshore or cat,
    the 21' to 23' open bow is still the best seller in the western United States.
    The Essex name is as popular as any in this area when it comes to resale
    you should sell that boat quickly. They get good money too!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats

Beer-30
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Very True!
    If you can, try to target the west coast. Especially northern CA. They like smaller boats to maneuver the Delta and there are not many open bows there. It's like they've never heard of an open bow. It should be appealing to folks up that way.

Essex502
    Dennis - make sure you advertise on BoatTraderOnline.com as well as the print version. I've sold mine that way.

mtndewdrops
    Thanks Keith, I was hoping to sell it to a fellow HB'er. I am confident that the next owner will be as thrilled to have it as I am. The first one to look at it will buy it.
    Dennis - make sure you advertise on BoatTraderOnline.com as well as the print version. I've sold mine that way.
    I get a free on-line ad with the print version, I went with the large ad for two weeks to get more verbage.

JetBoatRich
    You get no offers :notam: I will give you a hundred bucks for it

Coleitis22
    There is no finer ESSEX Sterling available right now....I thought I would give fellow Hot Boaters a chance before it comes out in the Boat Trader on Friday. See my SPAM on Hot Boats forum.
    Last Chance....
    Sorry. You should not have bought a boat that has green. Bad color and bad for resale.

mtndewdrops
    Sorry. You should not have bought a boat that has green. Bad color and bad for resale.
    Dude, opinions are like assholes...everybody has one and most of them stink :yuk: ANYWAY the boat has purple also and those colors together ROCK
    Green also happens to be my favorite color.
    Thanks JBR for the back-up offer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast