am wrapping up the install on my boat and I need your expertiese for wiring up some subs.
I am going to be running 4- Diamond audio DS10D4(4ohm) subs off my 4 channel Zapco AG 360.
We bridged the 4 channel down to 2 channels and plan on running the amps at a 4ohm load.
the wires are already ran but my buddy (installer) knows more about setting it up then me and he went out of town on bussiness and we want to hit up the river friday-sunday.
Right now he has 4 seta of wires coming off the 4 channels on the amp. 2 wires to positive on channel (1) 2 wires to negative on channel (1) and the same on channel 2.
In my rear speaker enclosuer I have 8 wires (4 to each box) 2 positive/2 negative (The positive and negative both have 2 wires going to each terminal on the amp)
I have never run that many wires off the amp I always just jumped them at the speaker.
Am I missing something.(My installer/Friend is top notch and has been in the bussiness for a long time)
What do I need to do to get the correct 4ohm load that he was planning on running?
Hour help is greatly appreciated as everything else is in and ready to rock!
I have attached an image that shows how I would normally run the speakers?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/2491amps.bmp
Thanks
Brandin