Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picture of my boat

cyclone
    Ok I've got a single picture of my boat from its first outing this past weekend. go to the media center and look under the jet boat section of readers rides and tell me what you think. I still have to install the new gauges and have the name and registration numbers painted on, but for the most part, this is what she looks like. Later!

Blown509Liberator
    lookin good. Forget paint on the Reg# and name do it in Vinyl. I can help you with that. give me a call 1-847-791-4140
    MikeW
    [This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited April 03, 2002).]

ROZ
    Nice resto!!! Trailer looks hot, too.

cyclone
    thanks guys! hey how did you get the picture to appear?

squirt
    Looks great!!!! What hull is that? Do you have a heat exchanger on it cause I don't see any water dumps on the transom. How did she go?

cyclone
    its a 1971 Rogers Custom Boats Cyclone. I dont have a heat exchanger, its just a crappy picture. the water outlet is next to one of the place diverter cables. its white so its hard to see. tomorrow i'll have better pictures of it, I think a my friend took some of me driving it.

Harlem
    Very clean looking boat!! Who painted it? Im looking for someone to paint mine all white, and yours looks great!
    Late...

cyclone
    My friend Todd and I gel coated it. He used to work for Eliminator and does gel work on the side now.

HBjet
    That thing look bad ass. I totally dig the trailer. The boat looks very clean, good job!
    HBjet

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast