Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going out on Lake Pacific on Sunday??

andy01
    Goose I don't know of anybody in the Valley, I would call Gary at GT and see if he has any openings. You could ran your boat down to him straight out the 10fwy on a Saturday morning and it wouldn't take you very long. He might squeeze you in.
    I wouldn't run that boat at all until it was fixed. If you get a little salt water or any water in there it could be bad news and more $$$$$$$$ for nothing. Call Gary and bring that 29' out next time.
    Andy

the_gray_goose
    Goose I don't know of anybody in the Valley, I would call Gary at GT and see if he has any openings. You could ran your boat down to him straight out the 10fwy on a Saturday morning and it wouldn't take you very long. He might squeeze you in.
    I wouldn't run that boat at all until it was fixed. If you get a little salt water or any water in there it could be bad news and more $$$$$$$$ for nothing. Call Gary and bring that 29' out next time.
    Andy
    Do you have the number for them??????

rivercrazy
    Give Eric at Maveric Marine. They do awesome quality work. The shop is in Van Nuys. (818) 989-4445. Tell him Dave Craig referred you.

andy01
    Do you have the number for them??????
    Here's you go Gary @ GT Performance 909-982-8391. Wouldn't take my boat anywhere else.
    Andy

the_gray_goose
    Give Eric at Maveric Marine. They do awesome quality work. The shop is in Van Nuys. (818) 989-4445. Tell him Dave Craig referred you.
    I tried him this morning ,and he said he doesn't work on outboards anymore.

KROOZIN
    you could always try B&D Marine in El Monte......Brian knows his way around boats very well, I've always had good luck there...
    my $.02

the_gray_goose
    Here's you go Gary @ GT Performance 909-982-8391. Wouldn't take my boat anywhere else.
    Andy
    Thanks for the info Andy, Have a great day in the big blue. Scotty just sent me a PM. Said he is going to be Jeff's boat BIAATCHH for sunday.

rivercrazy
    Hmmm. Guess he doesn't like re-stringin whaka's anymore...

Jrocket
    What do you need done?Just a propshaft seal?

the_gray_goose
    What do you need done?Just a propshaft seal?
    No, I have gone through 3 seals in 4 weekends. Ritchy at lakeland replaced them. He told me the last time that he thinks the whole bottom end seems a little loose to him. said to give this last one a try and if it leaked again he would try and get mercury to replace the bottom end. seemed to be fine after the poker run so I brought it back to valencia. got home and a day later noticed it leaking again on the floor. not much, just a spot about the size of a silver dollar. I don't have time to take it back to havasu before memorial day. Going to nacimento. Then to the mohave dam run. not sure it will make it through 2 weekends.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast