Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ' Early Stage 29' Magnitude Pics......

INSman
    I think he is BS'ing us and I'm calling it
    NO bs'ing on this, I promise.
    Trust me, I would love nothing more than to tell people I am in the high 70's or low 80's, but it ain't even close to happening at this point. Granted, motors not broken in yet, pretty heavy fuel load, maybe not trimmed to full potential, maybe over-propped at present and whatever else, but doubt all that is making that much of a difference. :messedup:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    NO bs'ing on this, I promise.
    Trust me, I would love nothing more than to tell people I am in the high 70's or low 80's, but it ain't even close to happening at this point. Granted, motors not broken in yet, pretty heavy fuel load, maybe not trimmed to full potential, maybe over-propped at present and whatever else, but doubt all that is making that much of a difference. :messedup:
    I would think you would be in the high 70 or low 80,s mmmmmmm very interesting

INSman
    I would think you would be in the high 70 or low 80,s mmmmmmm very interesting
    Maybe Barry gave me the wrong "X" dimension !!??!! :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Maybe Barry gave me the wrong "X" dimension !!??!! :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea
    mmmmm well after the motors break in and you get your first service, you should pick up some more HP and speed

LHC30Victory
    For reference only, in our 30 3step Victory w/ twin ho's, 28p bravo 1-4 blades, tach at 4950 and about 80gal and two adults with heavy cooler on board we can see around 80 if the wife can stand the chine walk :boxingguy
    Our hulls and weights cant be that far off.... can it?
    I cant wait to get the full hyd helm and tabs
    Oh yeah, and a pair of Raylar kits

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    For reference only, in our 30 3step Victory w/ twin ho's, 28p bravo 1-4 blades, tach at 4950 and about 80gal and two adults with heavy cooler on board we can see around 80 if the wife can stand the chine walk :boxingguy
    mmmm what is chine walk J/K I guess one good thing my 32 had was that it did not chine-walk

LHC30Victory
    mmmm what is chine walk J/K I guess one good thing my 32 had was that it did not chine-walk
    Yeah, I think that your hull had too many rocks attached to it to walk

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Yeah, I think that your hull had too many rocks attached to it to walk
    ok here you go LMAO, do your props rotate in or outward

INSman
    I would think our hulls are fairly similar and I am running 26's, just didn't make exact note of where I was at on the tach, other than I know I was not bumping the rev limiter. My props rotate out, if that matters. 80 seems very strong, but I could certainly do without the chine walk :hammerhea

dicudmore
    I would think our hulls are fairly similar and I am running 26's, just didn't make exact note of where I was at on the tach, other than I know I was not bumping the rev limiter. My props rotate out, if that matters. 80 seems very strong, but I could certainly do without the chine walk :hammerhea
    me too... actually I've never ridden in a boat that chine walked bad...
    been in a few that just rode poor, but never really a chine-walker...
    oh, and for the record, no offense to anybody, I have never ridden in a Lavey-Craft

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast