Thread: factory vs dealer

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Which is a lower price factory or dealer invoice????

Kilrtoy
    Which is a lower price factory or dealer invoice????
    The real one they never will show you......

pixilatedpussy
    I agree!

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Dodge is offering the company i work for (semi-conductor) 1% above factory invoice on all new dodge,chrysler and jeeps just was wondering which is lower factory invoice or dealer invoice???

PHOTOGLOU
    In Chevy land we have only 1 invoice.... But that is not what we pay we get approx 2.5% back in what is called holdback we gwt that once a quarter (every 3 months)...

2NDTIMEAROUND
    So would you say that 1% above factory invoice is good or not???How does that compare to MSRP........

PHOTOGLOU
    So would you say that 1% above factory invoice is good or not???How does that compare to MSRP........
    Fair but not good...... sorry to say. There is normally 8 to 14 % between invoice and MSRP depends on the car.... There are some exceptions like the Chevy Aveo there is only 2.5% between MSRP and invoice... what type of car are you looking for maybe I can help find you a dealer that is willing to take invoice... Be sure to see if there is any dealer cash (factory money to the dealer) it is like a rebate but to the dealer and they don't have to share it with you. Dealer cash is usually on vehicles that aren't selling well and can come and go as the factory wishes

cc322
    Ask for memo

dicudmore
    Fair but not good...... sorry to say. There is normally 8 to 14 % between invoice and MSRP depends on the car.... There are some exceptions like the Chevy Aveo there is only 2.5% between MSRP and invoice... what type of car are you looking for maybe I can help find you a dealer that is willing to take invoice... Be sure to see if there is any dealer cash (factory money to the dealer) it is like a rebate but to the dealer and they don't have to share it with you. Dealer cash is usually on vehicles that aren't selling well and can come and go as the factory wishes
    I gotta pretty much second what he said :wink:

HCS
    The real price the dealer pays for a vehicle is right on their computer screen.
    When you walk in the dealer and they punch up the stock number of the vehicle your interested in. Grab the freaking computer screen, turn it around so you can see it, and read the numbers. That's what I do.
    Knock em out if they (f)uck with you.