Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help, Help, Help

Artv
    I have my boat at the Hootersleds house in Torrance. My dad was going to meet me in havi this weekend with my boat; he is now in the hospital. I need to get the boat to Phoenix. Would anyone be willing to tow my boat to havi this weekend? I will pay for the gas.

dicudmore
    I can get it to the 'zoo if somebody can get it to simi, santa clarita, you know, somewhere up this way

WYRD
    I have my boat at the Hootersleds house in Torrance. My dad was going to meet me in havi this weekend with my boat; he is now in the hospital. I need to get the boat to Phoenix. Would anyone be willing to tow my boat to havi this weekend? I will pay for the gas.
    I would Art but I am bringing my boat Sorry...........I could of taken it last weekend though if that helps

NOTALENT
    I would Art but I am bringing my boat Sorry...........I could of taken it last weekend though if that helps
    ur a focker!!!!

Artv
    I can get it to the 'zoo if somebody can get it to simi, santa clarita, you know, somewhere up this way
    What day are you leaving for Havi?

dicudmore
    What day are you leaving for Havi?
    friday night

Artv
    friday night
    That would work out great, we are leaving for havi on friday. I'll talk to Mr. Hootersled and see if he could get it over your way.

dicudmore
    That would work out great, we are leaving for havi on friday. I'll talk to Mr. Hootersled and see if he could get it over your way.
    sounds good... jayd_jr said maybe he could meet me somewhere in the middle with it otherwise?

cole13
    dicudmore, where did you go to high school, you look so familiar. I grew up in Simi.

Artv
    sounds good... jayd_jr said maybe he could meet me somewhere in the middle with it otherwise?
    Thanks guys, i will call hootersled in a few.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast