RECORD7JET
    :idea: :lightsabe :sleeping

Keithb87
    :idea:

KROOZIN
    TEST TEST TEST :sleeping:

RECORD7JET
    Nice.
    Hey guys how do you get a pic it in the signature that size? every time I get the pic on it. It takes up the whole page. no matter how small I try to get it. Im using Photobucket.com to host it. .
    Ron

KROOZIN
    Nice.
    Hey guys how do you get a pic it in the signature that size? every time I get the pic on it. It takes up the whole page. no matter how small I try to get it. Im using Photobucket.com to host it. .
    Ron
    you have to resize the picture to 150KB or less before you upload it....I used HP image zone (on my computer) to edit the picture first....then up-load it to ***boat.com Image center (you have to get out of forums and go back to Images) up-load the photo there...
    That's how I did it anyway.

RECORD7JET
    I first put the pic in Paint on WIN XP. I reduced it by 40-50%. Then when I put the curser over it it says its only 89.9kb. Then I put it on Photobucket.com & used the url from there to get it here. But when it got here it was way to big for the signature. the avator seems to have worked.
    Ron

RECORD7JET
    well now its there. A little small but beggers cant be choosers I guess.

TOBTEK
    test

KROOZIN
    I first put the pic in Paint on WIN XP. I reduced it by 40-50%. Then when I put the curser over it it says its only 89.9kb. Then I put it on Photobucket.com & used the url from there to get it here. But when it got here it was way to big for the signature. the avator seems to have worked.
    Ron
    Go to ***boat.com and instead of forums go to image center.....sign in with your same name and password....then click on upload photos...
    Make sure the pictue is saved as 89.9kb before you upload, nut just reduced down..
    I'm a rookie too, but that's how I did it

KROOZIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast