Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corn Holed men who used to date strappers

Her454
    In order to fit in you have top have a Hanslator version 21.2, you have to be paying me to do my wife :2purples: :2purples: , and you have to think that Lucky, Hanson, and You Te are secret lovers thats no longer a secret :hammerhea :2purples:
    I know I've been away for awhile but I happen to know for a fact that the Hanslator version you are referencing is far outdated, you should now be running 22.6 with bullshit updates and virus protection.
    As far as paying you to do your wife...... you couldnt pay me enough to touch that one..........
    Lucky, Hanson and You Te are most certainly secret Lovers who are pitifully envious of each others whackers. Except Lucky, he's just a wannabe.

MAXIMUS
    LMAO!!! This thread was like "fly paper".... Yea it smells like shiat but hey... it worked!

MAXIMUS
    You really are a circus monkey. My 12 year old made comments such as yours at one time. He then realized how immature and idiotic he was being. He grew out of it, what do you plan on doing?
    Hmmm... right about now I will probably take a moment to myself & rub one out! :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

uclahater
    Everyone have a good weekend :crossx: I'll be at the lake (thats 20 min from my house) did I mention IM camping there, and that theres sand dunes within 200 yards of the lake to ride on Its going to be a tuff weekend riding in the morning, and sea dooin in the afternoon :crossx: Oh I forgot one more thing its going to be 85 all weekend :rollside: :rollside:
    See ya my Bitches, and you to Tracy

Her454
    See ya my Bitches, and you to Tracy
    Thanks UC - have a great weekend, Im jealous!

Sorry, its just so difficult for me to keep up with the multiple personality, sexual preferences down here.
    Didn't realize most of these guys had any preference, if it moves and doesn't bite too hard it's good to go lol is the impression I've gotten. :smile:

Kim Hanson
    You can take the girl out of the ........................well, nevermind.
    Admit it Mike, you miss me.
    I miss you Tracy.....( . )( . )....Its fun down here, we got clowns and the whole circus happening

Kim Hanson
    In order to fit in you have to have a Hanslator version 22.6 you have to be paying me to do my wife :2purples: :2purples: , and you have to think that Lucky, Hanson, and You Te are secret lovers thats no longer a secret :hammerhea :2purples:
    Where can I get one, then maybe I can see what you pussies don't.....( . )( . ).....

Kim Hanson
    I know I've been away for awhile but I happen to know for a fact that the Hanslator version you are referencing is far outdated, you should now be running 22.6 with bullshit updates and virus protection.
    As far as paying you to do your wife...... you couldnt pay me enough to touch that one..........
    Lucky, Hanson and You Te are most certainly secret Lovers who are pitifully envious of each others whackers. Except Lucky, he's just a wannabe.

I don't bullshit Traci and Ut isn't my lover ( thats an open spot still, I like them blonde with big ......( . )( . ),s ).... :wink:

Roman 1
    Hey everyone, check out my new wacker! Its reverseable, tunnel or flatbottom.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ck_job-med.jpg
    Will be available to rent next week
    R1 :2purples:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast