Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu This Weekend

OutCole'd
    Oh this should be good....There he is,no there he is..oh wait,no there he is..No no no..there he is.Im tellin ya,thats him right there.Oooooops that a complete other one!
    LMAO !!! :rollside:
    Can you picture the two of them together in the channel? Which one is Mary Kate & which one is Ashley....J/K

DogHouse
    ...Which one is Mary Kate & which one is Ashley....J/K
    Who cares, as long as they're both on my boat!

OutCole'd
    Who cares, as long as they're both on my boat!

Good thinkin.....

Reaper1
    So Aaron, are you going to make the Family day thingamajig?
    Not sure on the family thing. We have some friends that will have a point at Park Moabi so I'll probably be up there for most of the day. I'll get drunk and let my pregnant wife drive the boat back home. :idea:
    When I roll through the channel I will be sure to park next to DogHouse. I'ts like double mint gum, double your pleasure. We might have to get pictures for HH to use as his wallpaper. :wink:

Reaper1
    I'm going. You have to stay home. There's a rule about that.

Is that kind of like wearing the same dress to prom? :jawdrop:

DogHouse
    Ok Reaper, where were ya? I was looking forward to parking next to ya in the channel! I did see our evil alter-ego boat, the one with the colors reversed...

Reaper1
    Hey DogHouse - We mostly stayed up river at Park Moabi. I did go through the channel Saturday evening around 5:30 but didn't see ya. :supp: Weather was nice and Hot! Everything went good except for tearing an ear on my prop. :frown: Anybody got a 26 pitch Bravo 1 there looking to get rid of? :shift:

DogHouse
    Hey DogHouse - We mostly stayed up river at Park Moabi. I did go through the channel Saturday evening around 5:30 but didn't see ya. :supp: Weather was nice and Hot! Everything went good except for tearing an ear on my prop. :frown: Anybody got a 26 pitch Bravo 1 there looking to get rid of? :shift:
    Shoot, we probably just missed you! Oh well, next time. Just send what's left of your prop up to Kevin @R&R. He'll fix ya right up!

Reaper1
    Is it worth it to have that one fixed? The ear is almost coming off the prop. Can they repair them when they're that bad and will the performance be the same? I heard there not the same after they have been repaired. I was thinking of buying a new one and using that one as a spare if it can be fixed.
    Is R & R in Vegas? What's the number?
    Thanks dude!

KROOZIN
    I saw a 26 pitch bravo prop for sale at OffShoreOnly.com under parts swap..FYI

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast