Alright peeps, first post, so here goes...
Went out on the lake with the in-laws lastweekend for Mother's Day. Did some fishin and some crusin. Have a boat now, but it's not what I want. 18' jon boat with a 35 hp Merc o/b. I'm more a fan of a pleasure boating than fishing anyhow, and good with Ford engines, so iy only makes sense to get a Ford powered jet boat. Need a jet so I can run up and down the river we adjoin. We've run the jon boat on it, but gotta be careful cuz it gets awful shallow in places. Most of the jet boats I've seen on EBay and BoatTrader only seat 2-5, and I was hoping to get up to 10 so I could have a few others on there too. Top speed and utter performance aren't my primary objectives, as that can always be attained if I keep throwing money at it, like I do my mud trucks. I really just want to get my foot in the door and get started. Not looking for a new one, but rather a fixer-upper that me and the wife can work on together. Any thoughts of where I oughta look? Scour the pages here looking for 'boat for sale'? I was looking for a 'For sale/Wanted' thred on here, but I didn't find one. Help me find a boat!