Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pool table for sale?????

JackieV
    Just trying to get your high location ready girl. I already have a pool table, but it's just an inexpensive one. I really want a nice table for the gameroom/bar/party palace/girl's are gonna get naked in this room. :devil:
    See, I didn't need you to tell me that, I was gonna cum over and do it anyways!

HOOTER SLED-
    When are you closing? Getting excited?
    We're pumped. Closing Next Friday the 20th. Hopefully no probs. We're stopping by Sat. to check out some work being done.

HOOTER SLED-
    Games for Fun here in San Bernardino has some good deals and I can prob get you a 10% discount
    I'll have to check it out. That may just earn you a beer or two. :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
    Once we get in and settled, We should be getting together a little shindig fo' shizzle. Break the neighborhood in right.

bear down
    Purchased mine from Big D's Billards in West Covina...8' table 1 1/4" Slate top, House Sticks, Balls and stick stand...Pool table Cover and assecories all for $1,800 and some change. I got this during the L.A. County fair but I can fax you the receipt and maybe he can match the deal. Everyone else wanted about $2,400 bucks for the same set up...This included delivery and set up.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n3450/pool.jpg

CandyA$$
    In the So. Cal. area? How bout a good hook up or something? Looking for one for the new house. Trying to see if I can work one into the budget here.
    Where is So Cal are you?
    I know of a good place in Vista and Poway, owned by same guy.
    Talk to Doug or Diane @ Pool tables Plus.

barbigrl
    Just trying to get your high location ready girl. I already have a pool table, but it's just an inexpensive one. I really want a nice table for the gameroom/bar/party palace/girl's are gonna get naked in this room. :devil:
    U should see LBZRocks's house...he has a stage with a pole on it in his living room!!!

JackieV
    Purchased mine from Big D's Billards in West Covina...8' table 1 1/4" Slate top, House Sticks, Balls and stick stand...Pool table Cover and assecories all for $1,800 and some change. I got this during the L.A. County fair but I can fax you the receipt and maybe he can match the deal. Everyone else wanted about $2,400 bucks for the same set up...This included delivery and set up.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n3450/pool.jpg
    That is VERY NICE!!!!! I really like that set up! Bet ya have some fun with that table!

barbigrl
    That is VERY NICE!!!!! I really like that set up! Bet ya have some fun with that table!
    Jackie....always thinking dirty!!! :jawdrop:

HOOTER SLED-
    That's what I'm talking about BD. Good price too with all the goodies and set-up. Thanks for the pic. I may be hitting you up. Are the side panels laminate or all wood?? I was told that's one of the main things that differentiates a table from this price range to several thousand $$$$ tables. Amongst other things.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast